Received the Vaccine today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says a bunch of things that are not true, India being one of them.

Another is that coronaviruses are seasonal. Not all are.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
What else does he say that isn’t true in your opinion? There is supposedly “a bunch of things”…what are they?

I have a buddy recently who got covid and started on ivermectin right away and was fine in a couple days.

Coldtrail

WKR
I see Dr. Kory is from Madison Wi, a city surrounded by reality & Senator Ron Johnson is his big supporter.....but Kory is offended that people think his motivations are political.

I'm gonna go ahead and hold off right now on deworming myself to cure a respiratory virus.

Meh, thats not “a bunch of things”. You are really hanging your hat on the seasonality of coronavirus. Some of them are seasonal, not all of them are.

Meh, thats not “a bunch of things”. You are really hanging your hat on the seasonality of coronavirus. Some of them are seasonal, not all of them are.
Coming from the guy who said there were tons of studies and asked if he could share these studies, posted a single video from a questionable source.

big44a4

WKR
Still unvaccinated and still Covid free. Haven’t missed a workout at the gym since it opened last may. Marked safe from virus even with all the people wishing for me to get it. Maybe one day they’ll be right but that’s out of my control. Until then I’ll keep living full speed how I want. We won’t be getting last year or any other time added on the back end of this life.

It's good news that people are still getting sick?
I don't think that's what I said, sorry if you interpreted it that way. Perhaps I should have broken my take on the article into two separate statements for clarity.

Good news if your vaccinated, it appears to be lowering case counts, hospitalizations and deaths are extremely rare.

Bad news, covid is still spreading, hospitalizing and killing people at it's normal rate in the unvaxed population.

Laramie

WKR
I can't believe these threads are still going... and Brad is still trying to draw us to the dark side.

Attachments

• ohio.jpg
    ohio.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 58

WRO

WKR
Dirty little secret, they're still getting sick even though there vaccinated as well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Oh do tell us, enlightened one? The vaccine isn't 100% effective? - sarcasm

If you bothered to read the link and look at the data you'd notice that it's all at a substantially lower rate than the unvaccinated. It's doing its job quite well IMO.

LWC

FNG
Flu numbers also usually drop drastically by May in most years. Probably just a cowinkydink. I'm sure it is the vax that knocked out all the ILI's this year
Of course, sorry I forgot it's just the flu and the whole world is playing along.

Have you seen what's happening India?

Status
Not open for further replies.