Remi to first lite.

Highest pay level for the City of Eugene's Water Works dept is a little over $82k. Nobody working for the city is making over $100k except for maybe the Mayor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Here's the entire cities salary schedule including bargaining units. The water works manager makes 102k. The city manager assistant is making 180k.

Also, the salary of the Mayor is $15,000.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
UA has definitely moved away from hunting. One of the original founding members is a huge hunter. When UA first started out he pushed hunting clothes as a personal passion. In its early years the hunting line and clothes they were developed for hunting was a decent size of UA's early profits. As the company expanded into other markets, the attention and share of hunting products decreased. When that person left UA several years hunting became an after thought.

I still have some of their shirts that are over 20 years old and still get the job done. I think they made decent gear at a fair price point.

InDeep

WKR
I doubt Remi is only making $2k a month or getting free clothes to go over to FL. Cam Hanes allegedly turned down double his yearly salary from UA last month, so I'm guessing over $100k.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Cam wasnt getting that much from UA . Was about he paid hunts

Maverick1

WKR

"Remi to first lite."​

Can you actually believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW! He went to FIRST LITE!!!! I can not WAIT to......

OMG.......yawn.....so what?

I don't particularly care what another man wears hunting, who pays for their equipment, or how much they get paid/reimbursed to be a marketing puppet in any given industry. (It is rather amusing that other people actually care or pay attention to these types of things, though.)

Well, good for him, anyhow! I hope he does well.

Cam wasnt getting that much from UA . Was about he paid hunts
I don’t know post Kip numbers but I have an idea on some of UA’s other affiliations.
100k is low compared to a few other affiliations that didn’t have their own branded line with in the Ridge reaper umbrella.

With that said if UA paid for all his hunts thats easy 60k plus with out any other financial endorsements

Anyway UA hunting segment was dead the minute Carter gave out essentially friends and family codes to client base. Shows they were done with affiliates and down sizing presence at the retail level. Well it was probably done minute they parted with Kip but nonetheless