Reminder- check bow after flying!

Yearly reminder to shoot and check your bow after flying.
I just got back from AK, bow was fine the way there, and perfect in AK. I just got home and went to shoot and it’s shooting 6in low at 20 yards. I’ve had this happen a few times over the years, POI shift after flights. Good luck this year!

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
Why’s it shooting low? What moved?
Haven’t had time to sort that out. I’ll go over it tomorrow, check specs and everything but may never pin point it. Sight didn’t move. It’s not a huge deal just a reminder to everyone else, check your stuff.

KBC

WKR
I’ve found whenever my bow is in a case like a bow sling etc. that puts any pressure on the string, D loop and peep, my bow takes a few shots before it hits where it should or was hitting. I think things that move so much just need to settle in a bit after something puts pressure on them for a bit.

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
Have flown to South Carolina with my bow a couple times, Texas once for TAC. Usually, the return trip is when something changes. Historically, its the 3rd axis on the Black Gold Mountain Lite.

SDHNTR

WKR
Bow case is fine, SKB double lined with clothes. My bow probably goes on 20+ flights a year and 19 will be fine. Again, just a friendly reminder stuff happens, check your gear.
Wow. I have same case and have flown dozens of times with it. Never once have I had to adjust anything after flying. Makes me wonder is some anti Hunter TSA agent sabotaged your chit.

If it’s just low, but still in tune, I’d bet peep moved. Tie it in with the gillingham method and it won’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk