Remington 700 adl for 184$ at Walmart

jorswift

Lil-Rokslider

Wow! That sinks. Im still seeing all 700's around me area in north central IN still being 384. That funny how the laws work. I bought a TC rifle in MI over Christmas, but you cant buy one in IN...nuts..

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up scoring a savage 17hmr and a rem 700 7mm mag. The wife thanks you lol

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to the Assistant Store Manager at my Walmart in AZ. He said he thought only the stores in TX were clearancing their guns. I asked him to ring up a 270 for me, and it came up $379.99.

Anyone from some place other than TX buy one for $184-ish?

I've stopped by multiple Texas Walmarts around Houston, north of Houston and out to Fredericksburg. None on clearance. I asked the employee at every gun counter to scan the tags just to make sure, ...$379.99 It must be specific stores in Texas and I haven't found them yet.

Titan

WKR
Houston area - Remington 1187 12 gauge for $124

1 in New Caney
1 in 12353 Fm 1960 Rd W
1 in Baytown

Thats the only gun a saw with a quick search.

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
Houston area - Remington 1187 12 gauge for $124

1 in New Caney
1 in 12353 Fm 1960 Rd W
1 in Baytown

Thats the only gun a saw with a quick search.

What are you using to search the inventory? I was on the hunt for a $184 Remington 700 but might go check out that 12 gauge

bowtech840

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking on brickseek and according to the site a wal-mart near me has Remington 700 youth in .243 marked down to $89. Brickseek says they have 2 in stock but when I called, the sporting goods employee said they didn’t have any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
It would be HIGHLY unusual to show 2 in stock and there be 0. The savage A17 I bought showed "limited stock" which 99% of time mean 1 in stock. I would show up and try to get a manager to look. But again, don't call them. You almost never get correct info plus you just made them aware of the deal. Some employees get upset if you mention brickseek.

The only hiccups are usually that the gun is in the back or in some states it's on a hold for someone.
What are you using to search the inventory? I was on the hunt for a $184 Remington 700 but might go check out that 12 gauge

That is brickseek - you can also use dexterclearance. I used 77001 for the zip. So I'm not sure how accurate that area is to where you are. That 1187 is a pretty expensive gun. You could sell it and use those funds to purchase something like a savage axis ii which I think is a much better gun than the 700 anyway.

Titan

WKR
Also, quite a few Gamo pellet guns on clearance -

Whisper fusion is only $54 right now. Others range from $30-45. They make great christmas gifts (one for you and one for someone else!)

bowtech840

Lil-Rokslider
It would be HIGHLY unusual to show 2 in stock and there be 0. The savage A17 I bought showed "limited stock" which 99% of time mean 1 in stock. I would show up and try to get a manager to look. But again, don't call them. You almost never get correct info plus you just made them aware of the deal. Some employees get upset if you mention brickseek.

The only hiccups are usually that the gun is in the back or in some states it's on a hold for someone.

That is brickseek - you can also use dexterclearance. I used 77001 for the zip. So I'm not sure how accurate that area is to where you are. That 1187 is a pretty expensive gun. You could sell it and use those funds to purchase something like a savage axis ii which I think is a much better gun than the 700 anyway.

I didn’t mention the deal was just checking stock. It’s an hour away so figured I’d call first. I did just go to my local Wal Mart and pick up 2 pair of pro staff binos for $30 a pair. Brickseek showed they had 3 pair but the display was empty, asked the gal working and she found a pair under the counter, asked her to ring them up and they rang up as $30 so had her try to find the other 2 pair. She dug around and found another pair but couldn’t find the 3rd. After purchase I checked brickseek again and it now says out of stock, don’t know what happened to the 3rd pair but brickseek inventory must update pretty quickly

b_young

FNG
Well I'm 0-2 using brickseek at my local walmart. I haven't seen any discounted guns yet but I did try to snag hair clippers for 5 bucks. Brickseek said my walmart had 2 in stock but they were sold out. Just now I tried to get the nikon prostaff binos that brickseek said were $30 and 2 in stock. Had the sporting goods fella ring it up for me and it was at regular price of over $100. He said I just missed a good deal on a 17 for $100 usually over $300. I guess I'll just keep trying I guess but it seems like brickseek is not in line with my walmart. Any pointers? If you purchase the brickseek membership does it give you more of an updated price and quantity by chance?

Djacker

WKR
For what it's worth, brickseek was spot on with current inventory at the closest Walmart to me yesterday. Bought 2 gamo pellet guns for $49.

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
You just have to be johnny on the spot when you see something and willing to take a risk. I work on the road and probably go by 6 Wal-Marts a week. I've gotten a 700 in 7mm $184, Savage A17 for $99, 9 Boxes of federal high brass 16ga #6 @ $4.50ea, 3 boxes 500qty of federal 40gr solid point $12.50ea, Nikon Monarch 10x42 binos $59, Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 bdc600 $30. 1 friend got an 870 pump for $99, another got an 1187 for $128. my local store went down to $99 on a 700 in .243 youth. just had missed it. would have liked that for my son. But the point is some of these stores were 2 hours from home. If I only had focused on stores by the house I would have missed out. You have to be quick, the word is out and has been for some time, I walked into one store and asked a lady to look up an item not on the shelf, she said you mean the $100 gun they are all gone. Had another friend get screwed over. He drove 2 hours to a store to get an A17 for $99. he got their and they went in the back and found the gun, then scanned the price. at that point they told him their wasn't anyone in the store with credentials to sell it to him. they agreed to hold it until today, so he took of work early drove the 2 hours to get there and it was gone. The told him the deli guy had filled paperwork out on the gun (that they originally didn't know they had) 30 min before he first got there day 1 and was delayed by state police, and that his approval came back yesterday and he got his gun. Again no one in the store new the gun existed until my buddy had them look for it.

Good luck guys

Bones

WKR
The biggest thing seems to be figuring out what items to search for. Then you can search the wal-mart’s far and near. Appreciate you guys posting what to check for.

You just have to be johnny on the spot when you see something and willing to take a risk. I work on the road and probably go by 6 Wal-Marts a week. I've gotten a 700 in 7mm $184, Savage A17 for $99, 9 Boxes of federal high brass 16ga #6 @ $4.50ea, 3 boxes 500qty of federal 40gr solid point $12.50ea, Nikon Monarch 10x42 binos $59, Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 bdc600 $30. 1 friend got an 870 pump for $99, another got an 1187 for $128. my local store went down to $99 on a 700 in .243 youth. just had missed it. would have liked that for my son. But the point is some of these stores were 2 hours from home. If I only had focused on stores by the house I would have missed out. You have to be quick, the word is out and has been for some time, I walked into one store and asked a lady to look up an item not on the shelf, she said you mean the $100 gun they are all gone. Had another friend get screwed over. He drove 2 hours to a store to get an A17 for $99. he got their and they went in the back and found the gun, then scanned the price. at that point they told him their wasn't anyone in the store with credentials to sell it to him. they agreed to hold it until today, so he took of work early drove the 2 hours to get there and it was gone. The told him the deli guy had filled paperwork out on the gun (that they originally didn't know they had) 30 min before he first got there day 1 and was delayed by state police, and that his approval came back yesterday and he got his gun. Again no one in the store new the gun existed until my buddy had them look for it.

Good luck guys
The thing about your friend. Happened to me in PA. Told me they didnt have credentialed people and to come back at a certain time. Checked brickseek 30 min before that time. Called to confirm staffing with manager, knew his name, and was told the manager was at lunch. An hour later I called and he said the rifle was gone. Beickseek showed 0 in stock then also. Wondering if he bought on his lunch break?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
If anyone finds an extra $30 Nikon Buckmasters scope, lemme know. I’ll gladly pay for shipping and some extra for your time.

I’ve struck out every time on that one

manitou1

WKR
Can anybody tell me if the Wal Mart in 64735 or 65301 have 20 ga 1187s or youth 1187 on sale? I would be very appeciative.

manitou1

WKR
Can anybody tell me if the Wal Mart in 64735 or 65301 have 20 ga 1187s or youth 1187 on sale? I would be very appeciative.

b_young

FNG
It worked! Happened to go by a different Walmart today and they had the binos! They were tagged in the glass case for $64 but when she scanned them they were only $30! Learned something from her, she used the Walmart app on her phone to scan the barcode. I’ll probably start just scanning items myself using the app that way there’s no chance of an employee scanning it and not being honest about the price

isu22andy

WKR
Glad someone is having some success , I’m 0 for 2 . Both times showed up at Walmart’s that say a youth model 700 was 89 dollars and it wasn’t the case . The one showed 2 in stock in the store system but the assistant manager couldn’t find them ; that or he loaded them up for himself .