Remington Core-Lokt Tipped for Elk

WAB

FNG
Hi folks, looking for advice regarding Remington's new Core-Lokt Tipped ammo in 300 WM. I've been having difficulty finding factory ammo with higher quality bullets I prefer to shoot (I don't reload). Concerned that the shortage may continue into the summer and fall. Our local gun shop has the CL Tipped in stock. I've seen the previous threads here about using the standard CL bullets for elk. Remington's web page (https://www.remington.com/core-lokt-tipped.html) has cross sectional images of the standard CL bullets and the CL Tipped - there appear to be some differences. Would like to hear opinions about the likely terminal performance on elk of the new CL Tipped vs. the standard CL. I'm wondering about what happens if this bullet hits bone. Much appreciated.

Preston

Lil-Rokslider
They are all I shoot, have taken over 15 elk and numerous deer with them in a 30/06 and 7mm. I usually find the bullet in the hide on the far side.

It’s about bullet performance as much as placement. But those will definitely get the job done.