Resole Lowa Tibet's?

Firehawk

WKR
Not that I know of. Gary is my uncle and Scott is my cousin. Scott runs the store now and I know that they do all the warranty work for Crispi boots and they do a lot of resoling boots as well. They quoted to replace the soles on my buddy's Kenetrek boots. They carry Crispi, Lowa and Hanwag boots. Their shop is on Main street in Richfield Utah.

FH

OP
MuleyFever
Not that I know of. Gary is my uncle and Scott is my cousin. Scott runs the store now and I know that they do all the warranty work for Crispi boots and they do a lot of resoling boots as well. They quoted to replace the soles on my buddy's Kenetrek boots. They carry Crispi, Lowa and Hanwag boots. Their shop is on Main street in Richfield Utah.

FH

Good to know. I know a guy, last name is Brown, his dad owns a boot shot in Richfield so I thought maybe it was the same place.

OP
MuleyFever
gooble Dave Page in Seattle.If it can be done he can do it

Just in case anyone is interested this is the response from Dave Page:

Joe;
Thanks for your inquiry. Resoling would be $90.00 for the pair, plus $13.00 return shipping. If your mean that little toecap, that is part of the soles. If you mean the rands, that go all the way around the boot, the resoling charge becomes $150.00. And, those cannot be replaced if there has ever been any waterproofing put on the leather. There is a form, on our website, you can use. Current shop time is 1-2 weeks.
Yours, Dave

boom

WKR
i've had a couple of boots resoled. admittely, work boots tho. it never feels right afterwards. like my footbed is leaning one way, and the cobbler installs the sole plumb..i think me walking all janky wears a boot in..outside and inside. so if i resole them, they dont lean in the same required direction. i can never wear them afterwards. YMMV..

mrgreen

WKR
I didn't see this earlier.

I used Dave Page last year for a pair of Tibet's. Very happy with the results.