Rifle Ranges Western Washington

What's everyone's favorite high power rifle range? Just went to plantation In Bellingham this weekend and enjoyed it. Getting the reps in and getting the feel for the new rifle. Thanks in advance.

Will

There’s a decent range in Renton. South 425, East on maple valley highway, second light after the park go left up the hill, right at the light, then immediate left, after the big drop in the road by the school look for the sign in your right. If you make a hard left turn, you’ve gone too far.

or you could just look them up online...

it’s private. 1000+ Yards with plenty of steel. Charge master in the barn makes load work up ez.. their labradar sucks so back to the antiquated setup.

684C269C-7292-4A8E-873E-00DE8C553BC4.jpeg

There is a good one in Ravensdale. I’m not sure If it’s a member only range now, but it use to have public hours.

There is a good one in Ravensdale. I’m not sure If it’s a member only range now, but it use to have public hours.

I think they used to have a “public day” but it was in the middle of the week or at least rotated.” My schedule never seemed to match theirs...

Back