Rokslide conspiracy and/or psychology experiments

eric1115

WKR
So, I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation...

Wake up one morning, and I've gone from Well Known Rokslider to Lil'Rokslider. What? Oh well, who cares, right? Not me. These are meaningless internet points. I'm not that childish.

Day 2, WKR is a thing, not that many more posts. Nope, not gonna pad my post count to try to make meaningless internet points.

Day 3, I find myself chiming in on threads I would normally just sit back and watch. Apparently my opinion is more worth sharing now? Not doing it for the meaningless internet points, that's for damn sure. Checking my profile to see how many posts I have is completely unrelated.

Day 4, did the mods do this on purpose to drive site traffic and post counts? Am I being manipulated? What's going on here? Am I really this shallow and vain?

Day 5, yep, I'm really this shallow and vain. I'm making more posts per day than I ever have, and telling myself it's not for WKR status.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

Mag_7s

WKR
This is hilarious 😂 No, I don't think you're alone. FNGs never felt so much love. I still consider myself an fng because I'm really new to Rokslide, but I like to talk rifles and reloading. Oh and +1 more for me 😆

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OP, I feel your pain...

while we were working on rules for the CBC with mods this morning, I had to ask how many posts to get to WKR status. Still waiting for a solid answer.

CorbLand

WKR
Hey boys, the Robster has got to pay for that shiny new pickup one way or another.

OP
E

eric1115

WKR
OP, I feel your pain...

while we were working on rules for the CBC with mods this morning, I had to ask how many posts to get to WKR status. Still waiting for a solid answer.
I thought I saw 300 as the magic number?

It's just funny, I've been here for 5 years, I like to listen more than talk, and read more than post.

OP
E

eric1115

WKR
If i was a Mod i would look for members who are close to becoming WKR and hitting 300 posts and start deleting old posts so they never reach it and never understand why.
Or find some just barely WKR's and knock them back down. 😂