RokStok

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This was literally what was going through my head.

If you want a stock you can easily boresight with there are THOUSANDS of options.
Including options from the OEM of this stock. This new stock is mainly designed around a negative comb (and some other enhancements), if the negative comb limitations aren't for you then this isn't the stock for you. If you want to advocate for a revision to the VG2 to have a shorter trigger pull or modified foreend, etc. then reach out to stockys about their stock that already exists which you want refinements to.

lak2004

WKR
I wasn't complaining at all. I think you are the one who needs an attitude adjustment. I was thanking another member for clarifying what the initial color will be.

Furthermore, Multiple people have said they don't like the color.
I was talking to thecougar, reread my post and who I was quoting.....

Drenalin

WKR
It may come as a surprise to you, but it is possible to just not participate in threads that you don't want to read.
He's obviously referring to getting an alert every time there's a response, thinking "there's the preorder!" only to to click and find out it's a bunch of chicks arguing about color. For the record, I don't like the green or orange either.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I wanted to clarify limited edition colors and other color options that will be available during the pre sale. We will limit the total amount of pre sale stocks if the quantities get out of control. The LE colors are first come, first served. There are standard Cerakote options available also that are included in the price. And of course custom Cerakote where the sky is the limit.

We will limit each web purchase to 2 stocks. If the same customer makes it back into the site for another 2 stocks with a different email I cannot stop that from happening.

50 x LE Green Carbon Camo Tikka stocks
50 x LE Gold Carbon Camo Tikka stocks
Bare Carbon
Standard #1
Standard #2
Standard #3
Standard #4
Custom Cerakote for an additional charge

Standard Cerakote options will utilize stencils to cover some of the carbon before the Cerakote process begins. When the Cerakote process is over those covered carbon areas will then remain exposed. We're thinking something like tear stencils randomly placed, then a base coat, then some airbrush around the stencils of another color to make the tears pop and give depth, then possibly some webbing over the whole stock to bring it all together.

I want our standard Rokstok pattern to be different than any other manufacturers standard sponge scheme. They mostly utilize this sponge process to cover up imperfections in the carbon. AG composites for example, charges an extra $50 for perfect bare carbon.

We are open to hearing Cerakote H-Series color combinations you guys want to see as one of the 4 combos we will offer.

Feel free to ask any questions other than........."when is the presale starting?"

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Unknown Munitions

Can you clarify what the presale run is going to be?

What I understood is:
- you will take preorders before 2024
- the very first 100 of the preorder stocks will be 50/50 gold and green
- the remainder of the preorder will be per customer desires

Is this accurate?

Two quick questions:
- do you have a preorder number that you are expecting to fulfill?
-can you clarify the stock pattern? I thought I had read that it will be some kind of broken pattern with the gold or green, but perhaps I was wrong. Will it be just solid green or gold? Not to speak for the group, but I think some of us want an idea of what the first 100 will actually look like.

Thanks for your time.
Please read the most recent post I just did for color options

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
He's obviously referring to getting an alert every time there's a response, thinking "there's the preorder!" only to to click and find out it's a bunch of chicks arguing about color. For the record, I don't like the green or orange either.
For the record, there are plenty of options other than those 2.