RokStok

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider

ljalberta

WKR
Feces
Terd is a noun that refers to feces12. It is a variant spelling of turd, and there is no difference between them2. Terd can also be used to describe or show feelings towards an object or person, usually in a negative way3.
Learn more:

Its ok. I figured the RokBois Club would become offended. It's just an interesting human psyche element at play.

Nothing wrong with the stock, nothing wrong with wanting the stock. It's just comical to me is all.
I suppose we don't truly care about spelling here. But ,"terd" is not the correct word, in the same way that "poup" is not equal to "poop". "Terd" is a misspelled version of the word “turd.” And if you're looking for a reference, you can read the links that you provided which say that very thing, or flip through an old fashioned dictionary.

Anyways, back to waiting for hear back on my UM Tikka build I suppose.

TheCougar

WKR
Feces
Terd is a noun that refers to feces12. It is a variant spelling of turd, and there is no difference between them2. Terd can also be used to describe or show feelings towards an object or person, usually in a negative way3.
Learn more:

Its ok. I figured the RokBois Club would become offended. It's just an interesting human psyche element at play.

Nothing wrong with the stock, nothing wrong with wanting the stock. It's just comical to me is all.

I suppose we don't truly care about spelling here. But ,"terd" is not the correct word, in the same way that "poup" is not equal to "poop". "Terd" is a misspelled version of the word “turd.” And if you're looking for a reference, you can read the links that you provided which say that very thing, or flip through an old fashioned dictionary.

Anyways, back to waiting for hear back on my UM Tikka build I suppose.
I don’t have a Ye Olde Dictionary on hand, but I seriously want to see if Webster’s 1828 dictionary indeed has the definition of “turd”!
@Axlrod - NOW this thread has jumped the shark. What makes it better is knowing how many people are watching it and getting notifications, thinking the presale has started! Only to find out we are hashing out the finer points of fecal spelling and etymology.

ljalberta

WKR
I don’t have a Ye Olde Dictionary on hand, but I seriously want to see if Webster’s 1828 dictionary indeed has the definition of “turd”!
@Axlrod - NOW this thread has jumped the shark. What makes it better is knowing how many people are watching it and getting notifications, thinking the presale has started! Only to find out we are hashing out the finer points of fecal spelling and etymology.
According to the Oxford dictationary, the earliest use of the word turd predates 1150. Colour me surprised.

moon-confused-actor-john-travolta-xdkn34bq4o38m2l0.webp

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider
Oh man, now plum cracked like Humpty Dumpty. 😂

I stand corrected on my misspelling.
I also find it ironic because an old coworker of mine used to type “terd” and I would correct him with “turd”. Can’t imagine why I spelled it that way this time around.

Anyways. I hope everyone loves their new wizzbang stock when they get them in hand.