RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
I’ve also gone the custom build route to get one. But it sure would be nice to have some matching LE ones.

prm

WKR
So, what does the rail weigh? Couple oz at most? What rail works best with most bipods, pic?

Sled

WKR
Did anyone find a place to enter the color you've ordered?
Well, I ordered mine but couldn't find anywhere to enter the carbon tear pattern or the cerakote color from my phone. Maybe it was different on the computer. Worst case scenario I end up with bare carbon and a $50 refund.

SouthPaw

WKR
Ordered mine. Looking forward to it!

Thanks to everyone who worked on this. I'm slowly converting my group(s) to the Tikka/shootability train, I'm sure once they shoot this thing you will see more orders coming.

Last edited:

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Snatched one green and one gold and was in such a damn hurry to beat the rest of you animals to the punch that not only did I forget my password to login (rolled as a 'guest') I also forgot to note my request for 14.5" LOP of both! Hopefully my note to UM sales team referencing the order# and the actual order can get mashed together, I'm sure it'll work out.

Now I can get back to properly focusing on my job, family, friends, etc. without twitching hard and jerking my phone out of my pocket every time I get an alert for this thread!
Thank you Jake, Ryan, Jessica, Ken, Form, etc. I am pumped about a fancy piece of carbon fiber like a little kid at Christmas.