RokStok

Did anyone find a place to enter the color you've ordered?
Well, I ordered mine but couldn't find anywhere to enter the carbon tear pattern or the cerakote color from my phone. Maybe it was different on the computer. Worst case scenario I end up with bare carbon and a $50 refund.

Ordered mine. Looking forward to it!

Thanks to everyone who worked on this. I'm slowly converting my group(s) to the Tikka/shootability train, I'm sure once they shoot this thing you will see more orders coming.

Last edited:
Snatched one green and one gold and was in such a damn hurry to beat the rest of you animals to the punch that not only did I forget my password to login (rolled as a 'guest') I also forgot to note my request for 14.5" LOP of both! Hopefully my note to UM sales team referencing the order# and the actual order can get mashed together, I'm sure it'll work out.

Now I can get back to properly focusing on my job, family, friends, etc. without twitching hard and jerking my phone out of my pocket every time I get an alert for this thread!
Thank you Jake, Ryan, Jessica, Ken, Form, etc. I am pumped about a fancy piece of carbon fiber like a little kid at Christmas.

Back