RokStok

So here one for the brain trust… I have a Holland oversized recoil lug on my 700. It’s a hair thicker and bigger overall than OEM. Will it still drop in unobstructed into the inletting?

Not sure. I have 3 700's w/oversized lugs here. I ordered a rokstok for a 700. I'll let you know when it gets here. If not, no big deal to open it up at home in like 2 minutes.

I did some searching through the thread and wasn't able to find anything exactly other than Forms other thread describing the development process. Has anyone handled/shot the Rokstock yet that is Hobbit sized? For reference, I'm 5'5" 145 and 12.5"-12.75" LOPs generally fit me quite a bit better than 13.5". Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the big boy Rokstock or wait for the smaller LOP version.
Did you listen to the podcast they did on the Rokstok? @Ryan Avery may be a good person to ask, he claims he’s built more like a woman (short arms, big rack) he would probably be able to give you some good feedback on fit, he’s of course handled and shot it

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Did you listen to the podcast they did on the Rokstok? @Ryan Avery may be a good person to ask, he claims he’s built more like a woman (short arms, big rack) he would probably be able to give you some good feedback
I did, but admittedly usually have it playing while working so sometimes don't get all the info. I'll have to re-listen to it soon.

Bluumoon

WKR
So, this thread died at 157 pages because everyone wants to argue about scopes.

Lets start taking bets on if the RokStok has a POI shift when dropped and not bonded, and resurrect this beast. After all, most zero shifts are due to the stock, not the scope.

#Ifyoudon'thavearokstokyouaregoingtodie #clifftestedpack
Remember, that # is pronounced 'pound.' *

*Only the first line of the post should be taken seriously.

Get me to the top of the list and I will drop it. Really I'll drop it anyway, but if you ain't first you're last.

SDHNTR

WKR
Not sure. I have 3 700's w/oversized lugs here. I ordered a rokstok for a 700. I'll let you know when it gets here. If not, no big deal to open it up at home in like 2 minutes.
Thanks. I would appreciate you keeping me posted. Yes it’s no big deal to open it up depending on where it needs opening up. Grind the back side out of Square though and you just created some potential problems.

khuber84

WKR
Yes. Defiance xm, lone peak medium, vesper medium, etc. good for short mags, 284s, etc

There are m5 pattern BDL options.
Defiance XM, is not the same as all the other mid lengths. Hence the reason for the Defiance XM+, it has same inlet as everyone else. Defiance........always trying to be dumb, like their "medium" being everyone else' short action.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We can not let Jake around 3d printed stocks!

dd5713ecdd6736cfa306b0249f48957c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Also thinking bare carbon, but can only find pics of the glossy carbon fiber. I guess it’s not that much different.

What’s grippier? Matte carbon fiber or cerakote?

Seems like bare carbon will be most durable.
If I got one, it would be that Jesse James green.