RokStok

PresRB

FNG
Have any of the shooters experimented with bedding vs. not bedding? I’d love to know if there were any accuracy differences or if the Accublock claims holdup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Have any of the shooters experimented with bedding vs. not bedding? I’d love to know if there were any accuracy differences or if the Accublock claims holdup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they are inletted like the stockys vg carbon fiber, there is zero reason to bed it. It's an extremely tight fit.

ElPollo

WKR
Just finalized the grip texture.
Looking forward to see what y’all did on this grip texture situation. It sounds like it’s going to be another step forward in design for carbon fiber stocks. The fact that y’all are creating a finished product with the negative comb, short trigger reach, texture where it’s important, rail options, custom finishes, flush cups, and all in a package that is light enough not to sink a boat for less than a grand is really pretty ground breaking stuff. Kudos to the Rokslide/UM/Stocky’s team and thanks for the work you are putting into this.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Looking forward to see what y’all did on this grip texture situation. It sounds like it’s going to be another step forward in design for carbon fiber stocks. The fact that y’all are creating a finished product with the negative comb, short trigger reach, texture where it’s important, rail options, custom finishes, flush cups, and all in a package that is light enough not to sink a boat for less than a grand is really pretty ground breaking stuff. Kudos to the Rokslide/UM/Stocky’s team and thanks for the work you are putting into this.

The “worst” thing seems to be some people prefer a slightly higher ring/scope- usually from low to medium height. This is the price with any high cheekpiece stock, and so far it seems about 15-20% prefer a higher scope.

We will see what shooters think, but from the feedback of 30’ish people, the stock does exactly what I wanted/predicted for this type of stock.

eric1115

WKR
The “worst” thing seems to be some people prefer a slightly higher ring/scope- usually from low to medium height. This is the price with any high cheekpiece stock, and so far it seems about 15-20% prefer a higher scope.

We will see what shooters think, but from the feedback of 30’ish people, the stock does exactly what I wanted/predicted for this type of stock.
Are you sure the worst thing isn't that it's "ugly" according to large swaths of moronic internet chatter?

I don't know about the rest of you cult members, but I want my tools to be pretty, first and foremost. If they actually kind of work, that's just a little side benefit.

ElPollo

WKR
Are you sure the worst thing isn't that it's "ugly" according to large swaths of moronic internet chatter?

I don't know about the rest of you cult members, but I want my tools to be pretty, first and foremost. If they actually kind of work, that's just a little side benefit.
Pretty is as pretty does.

I need my rifle to be ugly to distract from the fact I’m wearing mix matched camo and am myself ugly.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Little more testing!

I am one that had to move to a medium set of rings… shoots like a dream.

***Not the molded grip***

789fc82fa90a69605d2270f025ad83c1.jpg

9ff04632abec649b5d4816710073b11a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ljalberta

WKR
Little more testing!

Looks killer. On a bit of an aside, I'm picking up a Ckye pod here shortly. What lead you to the triple pull over the double?

Dobermann

WKR
Little more testing!

Patches?

I hope that's not a present for just the first 100 buyers ... some of the rest of us would happily rep a RokStok patch.

Especially those of us with refined taste who are waiting patiently on the wooden stock.

Curiously, when I did an internet search for 'RokStok patch', this URL came up on the @Unknown Munitions site ... someone needs to tell the web people that when there's a temp web page, you can make it not be published! :)

Otherwise, y'all sound like you're offering some odd services and might get some cooky inquiries. Especially with "Stimulated man are projecting favourable middletons can cultivated."

Paging Jake? Jake?

1707878273005.png