RokStok

duchntr

WKR
View attachment 678283

I still haven’t forgotten about this suppressor wrap we aren’t cool enough to know about

And then I see this on stone glaciers YouTube
View attachment 678281View attachment 678282

It’s all a conspiracy man

The aliens are among us, either everything is lies or none of this is real

Except this wrap I can’t have
I could be mistaken but it looks like the type of material used for stove jacks in tents, if it is you can buy some here https://ripstopbytheroll.com/products/stove-jack-material

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah they said in the future it maybe available. If your ordering a stock now just order the pic/ spartan, then when available you can purchase the arca/pic/spartan and it will just swap out

I got the pic/spartan, but if a arca/spartan becomes an option in the future, I’m getting one… all 3 sounds like a long rail with a lot going on. I don’t see myself using the pic, but I do use a spartan, and will be my only bipod I’ll use on it, but I would use an arca if I had it, at least to practice in case I ever wanted to shoot from it in the field.

gs98

FNG

Dobermann

WKR
I wonder if it would be possible to go of the original arca/pic and have the spartan adapter recessed in the center of the arca?
I'd be interested in this too if it meant shortening the overall rail ... I appreciate that SRS heard the request for the triple combo, but it's looking like a long bit of hardware ... The Arca section also looks further back from the forend end than some would want.

Grundy53

WKR
I was just looking at the description on UM's website. Looks like if you get one for a Remington 700, it's only available in M5 bottom metal? That's kind of disappointing.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Jimbee

WKR
I’m hoping to get it in time for the cold bore challenge. Now the suppressor on the other hand…
I'm hoping to get my rokstok as well, also a 6/7prc barreled action back from UM and an AB Raptor 8 that's been soaking for 4+ months. I'm losing sleep.