RokStok

slatebuilder

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 6.5 X 300 Weatherby Vanguard. Will the Howa long action stock work with the weatherby mag action and barrell?

Oh man I wonder who the lucky wkrs are. I was going to go plain on to get it quicker but couldn't resist that sweet shot show cerakote and changed it

Juan_ID

WKR
fdff3562162cb426041865680e960bca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If I order today can I have one of those?? 😂

Oh man I wonder who the lucky wkrs are. I was going to go plain on to get it quicker but couldn't resist that sweet shot show cerakote and changed it
I figured I’ll get the next one with color, I am already planning on at least a couple more, probably a few

In a perfect world, all of my rifles will have the same ergonomics, set up the same

I will have one outlier most likely if kimber becomes a reality, a kimber hunter/rokstok lite would have me buying a kimber

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
i thought in one of the updates on the pods they said the railed versions were by far the most popular so they were coming out first
We’re laying up both at the same time but the first mold we did was the scalloped version so that’s why the first shipment had just the scalloped but I just did my production schedule for tomorrow and Monday and 12 non scalloped are being inletted for shipment next week.

Hell yeah! I just get an email confirming my PBB is just about done, hoping my stock shows up about the same time! They are looking great.

lintond

WKR
I’ve got a green & plain on order very early in the sale so I’m liking my chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk