RokStok

finner

Lil-Rokslider
I'll pay to rock it if I get it before summer. Need a Caffeine+Nicotine=Protein sticker for the side though

Maybe i missed covering this.. but the color patterns that are shown on UM's website (ex: alpine forest, untamed backcountry, etc) - are they the "full pattern" price just the same as a full custom cerakote pattern or do they have a different price point? Or does that fit in the branded torn carbon deal that was a offered at a different cost?

Maybe i missed covering this.. but the color patterns that are shown on UM's website (ex: alpine forest, untamed backcountry, etc) - are they the "full pattern" price just the same as a full custom cerakote pattern or do they have a different price point? Or does that fit in the branded torn carbon deal that was a offered at a different cost?

Description on the website says those fall under 2-3 colors for pricing.

ElPollo

WKR
It still needs a few things done to it but Keeton texted me some photos of it mocked upView attachment 693134View attachment 693135View attachment 693136View attachment 693137View attachment 693138
I like the green pattern way more than I thought I would. I don’t think the initial pictures they posted did it justice. I know these were a special option for the first 100, but it would be awesome if they could add similar patterns in gray/black and FDE/black as a regular option.

I like the green pattern way more than I thought I would.
Same here, I thought it would be pretty hideous, I ordered the gold LE first, but that didn’t work out, and I thought bare carbon was the best option, but opted for the LE green because it seemed fitting for the first one, it’s very rokslidey, but now I think I will actually like the color, so I’m glad I went that direction

Similar options in the future would be cool, would love to get one of the LE gold, I think that would have looked really good, I like black and orange together

I’m not very picky cosmetically with anything, and don’t really care what it looks like if it works well, but if I’m getting it anyway, might as well have it look good if it doesn’t add time to getting it… I’m more impatient than I am picky about looks

gabenzeke

WKR
It’s a 16” 6 creedmoor bull barrel prefit from carbon 6. I have an NX8 4-32 and a TBAC ultra 7 to finish it off. I have a feeling this is going to be my do everything rifle.
Really would be interested in how load work up goes. I'm tempted to do something real similar.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Sadler

WKR
Really would be interested in how load work up goes. I'm tempted to do something real similar.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I put 40ish factory 108 eldm rounds through that barrel before I dropped it off. Was getting close to 2700 FPS. I have alpha brass, Fed 210Ms, h4350, and 1k 109 eldms for load development when it gets here. Hoping to get 2800 when it’s all said and done.

I put 40ish factory 108 eldm rounds through that barrel before I dropped it off. Was getting close to 2700 FPS. I have alpha brass, Fed 210Ms, h4350, and 1k 109 eldms for load development when it gets here. Hoping to get 2800 when it’s all said and done.
That will be a wicked and versatile setup! I’m a little jealous of that rifle

I think I will do something similar with my current 308, I have the 6creed itch. Probably let my daughter pick colors and build it for her, but I’m not above packing a rifle with some pink on it 😏

Maybe I’ll get her something else and build the 6creed for myself, but it just seems perfect for her, but I’ll be jealous of it

If I could have only one rifle, it would look really similar to yours. I may go with a spiral flute steel barrel, but it would be a cost thing for me (and I like spiral fluted steel barrels)