RokStok

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Yes

d1f4fe0e7e1153e919e7e88ec1de7589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Excellent!

To make it easy we will say January 1. The holdup was the molded grip texture. We wanted it to be right and it is.

Stoks are shipping today!

106a727defeeadff160df1e081e1c26b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, i figured a while back that the grip panels were finalized mid feb so that was it. If it's Jan 1st + 90 days + 5 weeks that's only a few weeks from now and better than I figured Jake was alluding to. Good deal.

@Unknown Munitions @Ryan Avery are the green ones being delayed or produced after the regular carbon?
Are the stocks with builds still being prioritized?
Nobody said that, prior pictures showed LE green being built, so I assume that they are lumped in with “bare carbon” as far as shipping unless you added a paint scheme on your green stock

Nobody said that they are delayed or being built later, I’m sure they are just trying to keep a flow going with the orders at which they are received

There are less green vs bare carbon, so it may seem like they aren’t in the production line, but I have not read anything that indicated that, so I assume if you ordered a bare carbon, or LE green, it’s no different as far as when you would receive it

They are starting to ship, that’s a good start, we’re all excited to get them, but things only can happen so fast. Hopefully I’ll prove it to you tomorrow when I get a tracking email for my LE green 😎