Rudolph Shooting Sticks

Anybody ever use the Rudolph shooting sticks. Saw a guy carrying them around and he said they are the best sticks he’s ever used, particularly if having to stand and shoot. Possibly going to go to Kodiak this fall for deer hunting and was looking at these for longer distance standing shots over the alders. Any insight by those that have used them??

I have a set of carbon Stable sticks that are the same set up. I love them and they are excellent for standing shots in tall grass. I can get good hits out to 400yds. Very fast to set up and stable and comfortable if you have to sand and wait for a shot to present itself.

I carry them like a walking stick with my rifle slung. Getting the sticks out then pulling up the rifle is fast and easy. I also glass off them from the standing position all the time. I can’t imagine spot and stalk or still hunting in tall grass/brush without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
Anybody ever use the Rudolph shooting sticks. Saw a guy carrying them around and he said they are the best sticks he’s ever used, particularly if having to stand and shoot. Possibly going to go to Kodiak this fall for deer hunting and was looking at these for longer distance standing shots over the alders. Any insight by those that have used them??

What are the dimensions? I couldn't seem to see the specs on the website.

OP
passinggas33
What are the dimensions? I couldn't seem to see the specs on the website.
I’ve only seen them in person but I’m going to guess they are about 5 feet tall, but that’s a guess. I know the guy that had them, probably hit him at the top of the shoulder. When they were out he had to slightly crouch to get lined up. I think they mimicked a company out of Europe in their design. The European ones are 170cm or 5.5 feet. So I assume about the same for this one. A couple of different brands out there. Viper, Stable Stick, etc.