S33 Sheep!

marley

FNG
I drew S33 sheep in Colorado with 14 points! I drew the 2nd season. I would love to talk to anyone who has had this tag in the past or if you have drawn the 1st season tag. I have poured over google earth and past harvest areas and I plan to do several scouting trips this summer. I can't believe it has actually happened and now I'm nervous as I can be.

I drew S33 sheep in Colorado with 14 points! I drew the 2nd season. I would love to talk to anyone who has had this tag in the past or if you have drawn the 1st season tag. I have poured over google earth and past harvest areas and I plan to do several scouting trips this summer. I can't believe it has actually happened and now I'm nervous as I can be.
Good luck to you man!! we will be down there the same season chasing them around!

curious how OP hunt went? I also drew tag for fall of 2024 hunt, share the excited and nervous thoughts! Any info about unit is much appreciated!

curious how OP hunt went? I also drew tag for fall of 2024 hunt, share the excited and nervous thoughts! Any info about unit is much appreciated!
Ive been in that area several times for elk and mules and I highly recommend a vehicle with a better approach angle than my wife's subaru outback (19* or so). In my experience in the San Juans, your vehicle selection can really be the hindering factor for simply getting to the trailhead in first place.

Back