Saddle hunters

young7.3

WKR
I use 3 or 4 lone wolf sticks and the predator platform. However, each of my lone wolf sticks has a double step on the top. Makes it easier to hang the sticks and i also have a secondary platform to use at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finch

WKR
I use 3 or 4 lone wolf sticks and the predator platform. However, each of my lone wolf sticks has a double step on the top. Makes it easier to hang the sticks and i also have a secondary platform to use at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to add some double steps to mine as well. Did you get Dano's steps?

Finch

WKR
I have a set of muddy pro sticks as well as the wild edge steps that I used last year with the wild edge perch. I found myself using the muddy pros more often and will likely use them primarily this fall.

Additionally, I upgraded to the Predator XL platform for this year. I found the perch to be too small especially in the later season while wearing larger insulated boots. The platform tended to slide around a bit within the step that I did not like. Lastly, the perch sets up good for straight trees however, those crooked trees us saddle hunters usually find ourselves in did not work well with the perch.

Is the predator xl shipping now?

young7.3

WKR
I'm going to add some double steps to mine as well. Did you get Dano's steps?

Dan Infalts? No, someone was making them either on archerytalk or saddlehunter forum and I bought one for each step

Here are two really good videos on one sticking for anyone interested.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Blaw

WKR
i use shortened hunting sticks.

This year I will be doing the single stick method with the repel system as well. But I will be doing it with this set up.