Safari Tuff and Randy Cooling customer service

unchained

Lil-Rokslider
We generally only see complaints on poor customer service, but I would like to send a review on a positive note. I ordered a few things from Randy and sent him a side note that I needed a small inexpensive piece that he did not sell asking if he had any on hand. This was something that wouldn't be available locally, and would probably cost more to ship, then what I would pay for it.

Randy sent me what I was looking for and wouldn't accept addition payment for it. Stand up guy and great product. I really like the tab I bought from him. Might have to order a hat and some other things just because i want to order something else from him.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Nice. he now has a customer for life. love hearing these reviews.

Good deal.

I have one of their tabs, and a side quiver. I'm very happy with both products.

It's good to hear that the person behind the product is also solid.

sneaky

"DADDY"
When did Randy take over Safari Tuff from Rod?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
U

unchained

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know the answer to this, but I corresponded with Randy. I sent a couple friends his way to get tabs and rests as well. Its nice knowing that there are businesses out there that really care. Above and beyond what I expected.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've been shooting the same Rod Jenkins tab for about 7yrs or so. I'd be pissed if it ever wore out or got lost. It's one of the ones made by Scott Teaschner from Wyoming. I've gotten one of the tabs made after that when Big Jim had some at a shoot, but I don't like it nearly as much as my original one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk