Sako 20 hunter experinces

pass shot

FNG
Looking for a new rifle. I made the mistake of putting my hands a Blazer with the stock similar to the Sako S20 hunter and loved it but Blazer is way out of my $. I know sako and tika get great review but swore I'd never buy another after the way they handled an issue with a Sako Brown bear i owned for a minute once. The gun would eject the spent rounds in the optic and right back into the mag causing jambs. After looking into this online its apparently a common isissue and Berretta said pack sand the gun works. I'm looking at the S20 in 300 wm. Anyone have any real word experience with this actually gun? Is this problem they have resolved?

Thx

Meaning its has the problem? Its strange the following these guns have but this problem seems consistent on all of them
My bad. I saying he just got one so his experience might answer your question

Hnthrdr

WKR
This place is expensive…. Pulled the trigger on a 6.5 Prc in the hunter stock… too dang good not to. Plus I’m interested in the prc for doing some longer range stuff, have a handful of cm and .308.
I believe it was asked earlier but any clue on aftermarket support? Won’t do anything to it initially, but some day it might get the cf barrel and stock treatment to lighten it up a bit.

OP
P

pass shot

FNG
This place is expensive…. Pulled the trigger on a 6.5 Prc in the hunter stock… too dang good not to. Plus I’m interested in the prc for doing some longer range stuff, have a handful of cm and .308.
I believe it was asked earlier but any clue on aftermarket support? Won’t do anything to it initially, but some day it might get the cf barrel and stock treatment to lighten it up a bit.
I don't much about customer support other the crap that Berretta gave with the Sako 85 I had. American Rifleman had a great review on a 300 wm

Wyo_hntr

WKR
My buddy has an S20 precision with a trijicon tenmile. Great setup and zero ejection issues.

The Sako S20 with Precision stock and Tikka UPR are excellent rifles for hunting and ringing steel. Lightweight but adjustable cheek pieces and vertical grips with Sako TRG palm swells.

In my opinion the s20's are very underrated guns. I have two with zero issues so far and both are extremely accurate. I'll probably wind up with a couple more before its said and done.

fwafwow

WKR
In my opinion the s20's are very underrated guns. I have two with zero issues so far and both are extremely accurate. I'll probably wind up with a couple more before its said and done.
They are still available at great prices. If they made one in 223 I would buy another one today.

OP
P

pass shot

FNG
Im holding out until I can put my hands on one but they are definitely on the short list

jahaze

FNG
I have one in .270 and love it. Have killed several deer and an elk with it. Fits me well and is a pleasure to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

pass shot

FNG
How do they carry? Coming from standard rifles and shotguns with a could straight grips in the mix