Sako S20 Aftermarket Stock??

Does anyone make an aftermarket stock for the Sako S20?? If so, anyone have any feedback? Thanks

I haven’t been able to find this info anywhere. I even emailed Beretta to ask if the action has the same footprint as any of their other actions, it does not. I haven’t seen any stock manufacturers that specify an inlet for an S20 action.

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
I have called all the major after market providers, no s20 available

Answer from Sako regarding the S20 footprint the same as any of their other actions:

S20 is completely independent from current or previous models. So it would only fit to stocks marketed for S20.
End quote

I’d be interested as well. I don’t like the hunter stock, but I also want something lighter.

The whole premise behind the S20 is the fact that you get a system that addresses a lot of the aftermarket mods that people do to factory rifles. I.E. the choice between a hunter stock/forend or precision stock/forend, QD cups, integrated rail, fluted barrel, the list goes on. It wasn't made for aftermarket customization cause it basically is. Hence why you won't find an aftermarket stock. So if you really wanna scratch that itch I'd sell it and get a tikka. Lots of options there. Or like others said get a flat top and pay a fortune to get it inletted.

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
The whole premise behind the S20 is the fact that you get a system that addresses a lot of the aftermarket mods that people do to factory rifles. I.E. the choice between a hunter stock/forend or precision stock/forend, QD cups, integrated rail, fluted barrel, the list goes on. It wasn't made for aftermarket customization cause it basically is. Hence why you won't find an aftermarket stock. So if you really wanna scratch that itch I'd sell it and get a tikka. Lots of options there. Or like others said get a flat top and pay a fortune to get it inletted.
I totally get the concept, one of the reasons I bought it. But I figured some stock mfg would eventually take a crack at it or that it had the same footprint as a Tikka.

I like to tinker with my guns and I complexly tear them down to lube and make sure everything is torqued up to mfg specs. The plastic seems a bit weak, a decent whack and it may break. I haven't tested it but once in awhile a rifle takes a spill. One of the small plastic parts that holds the stock already cracked when i hand tightened

If the plastic parts could be converted into CF, I'd easily drop $500. It's a VERY accurate rifle.