Salewa Rapace vs. Crispi Briksdal? Any insight on comparable stiffness and fit/feel appreciated

Hi and thanks in advance -

As the title suggests I want to know how the Rapace's compare to the Briksdals in mainly stiffness but also the overall fit. I would like to purchase a pair posted by a member but I do not have experience with Salewa or have anywhere to try them on. Clearly theyve been tough to sell so I would like to get the best information I can before buying.

If any members wouldn't mind sharing whatever experience they have with the Rapace's and compare them to the Briksdals or Lowa Caminos, I would really appreciate it. For reference, I am a size 9.5 and have a fairly sensitive foot/knee to stiff boots - the Briksdals are the stiffest I would like to go, however they are a fairly high and snug boot. If boot height plays a part in overall feeling of stiffness please let me know.

Thank you

I do not have the briskdals but do have thors which are rated the same 4 flex and the rapace. The thors are stiff but still have a good amount of flex, the rapace have almost 0 flex.
I like the rapace but wouldn’t want them as my only pair of boots. They are great in really steep stuff, but think the briskdals would be better for an all around boot.

BDRam16

WKR
I also run the Thor II. I have the Briksdal as well but I always find myself reaching for my Thor. They are stiff enough for the mountains without feeling like a ski boot. Unfortunately I have no experience with the Rapace but I have also heard they are quite stiff.

I have the rapace. They’re the first stiff boot I’ve ever had and they’re definitely stiff. Probably too stiff for my needs. I think I’m going to try the Lowa Zephyr’s instead. I have pretty wide feet and the Rapace fit me great although they don’t look like a wide boot.