Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Mens Hiking Boots

Slim Jim

WKR
I got a tracking number but it doesn't work and it's been 2 days should have shown up by now. Are you guys tracking numbers working?

Once they get to the states they'll show up for tracking. Mine should be here today or Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
Once they get to the states they'll show up for tracking. Mine should be here today or Monday

Let us know, I ordered some yesterday evening as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
They came in today
2f9c833b5f8b231fad7a9fd080fb23e8.jpg

OP
S

Shaverdan

FNG
I got a little suspicious bc op only had 1 post but Isaw the 1600+ positive merchant seller reviews on google and I felt better. The tracking not starting until they get to USA fromrom the UK makes sense. Guess it's all legit

Yeah I'm an east coast guy, just getting into this after getting the elk bug. I've been lurking and leaching information from this site figured I'd make a username and give back a bit.

matthewmt

WKR
What was the overall shipping time for you guys? Ordered mine on 05/05. Says it's on its way to USPS.

chops24

WKR
Ordered mine on the 27th and should be getting them tomorrow, not too worried about the length of time it took to save nearly a hundred bucks.
My tracking number is showing progress

bo808, I see your location is Hawaii. I saw somewhere that they are shipped from New York once they arrive from the UK. You might have to wait a little longer than someone in the lower 48. They are shipping them free, so I am sure they are shipping the most economical way available to them. I read that as SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. As long as you get tracking #, and paid with a CC or Paypal, you should be good.

Jpugs

Lil-Rokslider
Mine took about two weeks to get here to PA. And they did depart from New York. I Compared them to a pair I just bought from rei and everything seems to be legit - Only thing that caught my eye was there was quite a bit of excess glue from where the sole was glued on. Not a complaint here though.

matthewmt

WKR
Mine took about two weeks to get here to PA. And they did depart from New York. I Compared them to a pair I just bought from rei and everything seems to be legit - Only thing that caught my eye was there was quite a bit of excess glue from where the sole was glued on. Not a complaint here though.
Mine seemed to have arrived in PA, wonder if the glue would qualify them as seconds for the price they are selling them,
Looking forward to checking these out when they arrive for sure.

Jpugs

Lil-Rokslider
Mine seemed to have arrived in PA, wonder if the glue would qualify them as seconds for the price they are selling them,
Looking forward to checking these out when they arrive for sure.

Just looked at my slip - it was indeed York, PA they departed from - not new york

Scrappy

WKR
My shipping says delivered, so should be sitting on my porch. I got a newer pair sitting at home as well to compare.

mine showed up. tracking number didnt work until they entered US 2 days ago. boots are all legit just as described. im very happy thx op

IMG_20170513_142247055.jpg

chops24

WKR
Just picked mine up. They're stiffer than a 15 year old on prom night but they look legit.