Sandals, what are you wearing?

MHWASH

WKR
What do you guys like for summer use? I don't care for flip flops, but I'd like to wear something that lets my feet breath. It would be nice if they could also double as a camp shoe.

OP
MHWASH

MHWASH

WKR
I do like my Crocs, but not what I'm looking for, they make my feet hot and sweaty. I'm talking about something you use out in the yard, walking the dog, to a bbq, ect.

Erict

WKR
81JWPt6AayL._AC_UY695_.jpg
81f1kyofYmL._AC_UY695_.jpg

Amojis are my camp shoes and may work for you. About $28.

Loper

WKR
I’ve been wearing Rainbows for the last 20 years. They are the only casual style sandal I wear. When doing outdoor activities I wear crocs.

Poser

WKR
For summer backpacking/hiking, I have a pairs of minimalists zero drops -lowest volume, lightest I could find that are still functional enough for creek crossings.

I keep a pair of Tevas in the truck for throwing on to let my feet breathe, but they are too heavy to pack around for more than Day hikes.

Tradchef

WKR
Bedrocks and I have my Chaco z2s I’ve had rebuilt 3 times. My chacos are for garden and farm chores and my bedrocks are for backpacking, gym and fly fishing

I absolutely love my bedrocks. I cruise around, hike, creek walk, 50 lb pack with them no problem. Ive got a pair of minimalist earth runner style sandals that I like as well but the height of the bedrocks keep the majority of rocks and such out of my sandals whereas the thinner sandals are much more prone to getting grit between my foot and the foot bed.