Schnees sale!

huck

Lil-Rokslider
Figures, I just bought my second pr of beartooths a month ago.I have a pr of insulated and a pr of uninsulated ,best boots Ive ever had.

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
They are having a decent sale, now.

I’m looking at the bear tooth ones, un insulated 9”. Any input on fit? Probably order 11.5 W. or 12.

https://schnees.com/beartooth-0g/
I’m size 11 for normal shoes and went with 11.5 on the uninsulated beartooths. I would have liked to try 12 and 11.5 wide, too, but the normal 11.5 was fine. Probably can’t get too thick with your socks, but I have a different insulated pair of (not Schnees) for cold weather anyways.

I wish the toe box was a bit wider. Feels a bit cramped when I’m putting them on. No complaints hiking though.

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
I ordered the 12W Timberlines yesterday, and they will be here tomorrow. Light speed free shipping!

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
Probably more, this was right below under “similar threads”

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
Getting a few more hours in before I hit them with leather treatment. Pulled the Scheels insoles and put in my own. Very comfy.

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
I haven’t done any treatment yet. I want to make sure they fit right first.
I thought schnees recommended their leather treatment ?

163bc

FNG
Got my Beartooth boots yesterday. Perfect fit and promptly went on a quick 1 mile hike. No issues whatso ever. Should break in very easily. True to size.