Scope with 1” Tube for Dialing

The Guide

WKR
Just to update the thread. I sighted in the Huron last weekend. Tracking was spot on for sight in. I haven’t figured out the dope 100% but I took it out to 500 and back to 100. So far so good. The eye box is definitely tighter than the Nikon that came off of the gun. We have it set as best we can for sight picture at 3x and 9x, but still requires a slight change in cheek weld. Time will tell if she likes it, but so far seems like it’ll work for her purposes. Hard to beat for $300 I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if you found this yet. I set mine 1" high at 100 yards which gives me a 160 yard zero, mark 1 is 250 yards, mark 2 is 350 yards, mark 3 is 450 yards. HOWA Mini Action in 223 shooting Black Hills 77tmk.

Jay

Screenshot_20231201_181411_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I know you found a scope and it’s working. Thought I would post for future info of anyone else that might find the thread.

Tract Toric 1” 3-15 and 2-10 have worked really well for me. The 3-15 is 20 oz.
I also have the next model down in 4-16, all track reliably and return to zero.

I know they don’t pass the Form drop tests but for 6 going on 7 years now for my oldest Toric they have been dialing. I have 4 Tracts total and they all dial.

Waterboy

Lil-Rokslider
Just to update the thread. I sighted in the Huron last weekend. Tracking was spot on for sight in. I haven’t figured out the dope 100% but I took it out to 500 and back to 100. So far so good. The eye box is definitely tighter than the Nikon that came off of the gun. We have it set as best we can for sight picture at 3x and 9x, but still requires a slight change in cheek weld. Time will tell if she likes it, but so far seems like it’ll work for her purposes. Hard to beat for $300 I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sighted mine in last weekend. Scope was awesome and clear all the way to 6x everything higher that was unimpressive to say the least. Almost as if you swapped scopes when I went over 6x