Scoped Action Armor: free Triple S Pillow giveaway for honest feedback

WKR

WKR
I dont have the scope armor but I do have the triple s and I freaking love that thing. I use it for glassing and shooting. Its a very versatile bag.

We can make yours in Blaze, we just don't carry it in inventory right now because we want to ship everything next day. You can buy any color, but put in the comments that you want Blaze. Also, send me a PM and I can let production know to look for it. It will take an extra couple of days to get it sewn, but it will ship this week for sure.

I like using lots of our stuff in Orange, but I seem to be the minority. It also tends to show dirt faster cause of the brightness of the color, but all of our stuff can be washed or hosed off.
Is Blaze also 500D Cordura?

ChrisAU

WKR
Got my order today, that was quick! The SSS is definitely going in with me next week. Undecided on the rifle cover at the moment. Weight and space is at a premium! It is slick the way it works. Will likely depend on the weather forecast the day we set off from the truck.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got my order today, that was quick! The SSS is definitely going in with me next week. Undecided on the rifle cover at the moment. Weight and space is at a premium! It is slick the way it works. Will likely depend on the weather forecast the day we set off from the truck.
Glad it got there quickly! For 7 ounces the SSS is worth it. I can see justification for leaving the armor of weather is clear, and weight is a premium.

Good luck on the hunt!

whitegoat

FNG
We here at LS Wild have been working hard on products that are innovative and simple, and always stuff that I actually use on my hunts. That's why I made the first Scoped Action Armor, cause I wanted to protect my scope and action. All the other sleeves and such just didn't do it and were too tedious for me. I can't say how many scope caps and covers I lost or broke the first couple of years I hunted.

We tested the Scoped Action Armor for our second hunting season, and we are very happy with how it tested and the reports we are getting back. I know we've sold a few to Roksliders, and wanted to get some feedback and honest reviews here on the forum.

Anyone who gives a review (if you own one) or comment (if you don't own one), whether it is good or bad on the Scoped Action Armor in this thread will be entered to win a Triple S Pillow. October 15 I'll have someone randomly pick the winner. @Justin Crossley you up for it?

Thanks for all your support, we're a growing little business and Rokslide is great. Keep watching cause we are going to keep giving back to the Rokslide community.

Use this link to get the exclusive discount for Roksliders

View attachment 608805View attachment 608807View attachment 608808View attachment 608809
Hey do you guys ship to Canada, love the design.

fwafwow

WKR
I’m definitely going to check these out, and likely order. I was thinking a more minimalist rifle case might be good for my 16.5” RSS, and since I won’t mind some dings, just protecting the scope, action and magazine is a good option.

ChrisAU

WKR
So I did not take the rifle cover, but holy hell was the SSS pillow awesome. We had unexpected snow which stuck to most of the ground for the entirety of our 5 day elk hunt. Night one it was clear that it was a far superior ass pad for around the campfire, during which it caught an ember but did not leak any fill. I also used it as a pillow off and on in the tent. On day 3 my partner killed a nice 6x6, and it made an excellent knee pad in the snow. Got some elk blood on it for good measure. All throughout the hunt it made for a nice safe place to sit even with wet ground or snow. Came home and dusted it off and it looks like new except for the small burn. Highly recommend!

TN2shot07

WKR
So I did not take the rifle cover, but holy hell was the SSS pillow awesome. We had unexpected snow which stuck to most of the ground for the entirety of our 5 day elk hunt. Night one it was clear that it was a far superior ass pad for around the campfire, during which it caught an ember but did not leak any fill. I also used it as a pillow off and on in the tent. On day 3 my partner killed a nice 6x6, and it made an excellent knee pad in the snow. Got some elk blood on it for good measure. All throughout the hunt it made for a nice safe place to sit even with wet ground or snow. Came home and dusted it off and it looks like new except for the small burn. Highly recommend!
How do you think it would be for all day sits in a stand? Always looking for something to make that more enjoyable

ChrisAU

WKR
How do you think it would be for all day sits in a stand? Always looking for something to make that more enjoyable

I think it will definitely help. I absolutely plan to use it a lot for that over the next 4 months. Will be awesome for sitting on the ground too which I do a lot.

Real question, are mags falling out of a chassis a normal thing? I’ve never had it happen. Granted I don’t shoot a lot of comps but my hunting rifle is mag feed as well and the mag has never come out. Are some actions/chassis more susceptible?

Lawnboi

WKR
I have one from back when you were thunderbird long range. Really like it, took some serious breaking in and is still fairly stiff.

I would also like to see one in dyneema. Appreciate how dyneema dosnt soak up water like the cordura does. Dyneema is actually pretty quiet too after you break it in.

I’m thinking of giving one of those sss bags a try. I’m interested in what you choose for fill on them?