Scouting strategies

WTFJohn

WKR
I just got done with my first good day of scouting and holy hell it nearly killed me. I came in through *************** about 2 miles and attempted to cut straight over to ******************* and that is some steep stuff. Am I just that inexperienced or did I just really find some nasty terrain?

The best scouting strategy does not not involve broadcasting where you're scouting on the internet. The edges of the Flat Tops are definitely steep, just make sure the steep stuff you're hunting makes sense from an animal behavior perspective.

OP
R

RobertsA

FNG
The best scouting strategy does not not involve broadcasting where you're scouting on the internet. The edges of the Flat Tops are definitely steep, just make sure the steep stuff you're hunting makes sense from an animal behavior perspective.
I agree. I only posted this one to see if anyone had any experience in that area. If anyone is able to make that damn area then good luck to em lol.

jpitt777

FNG
Any guidance on scouting for a first time out of state hunter arriving a few days before the season to scout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk