Seek Outside 2022 Pack Updates

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The new fabric looks really good. Looking forward to the custom pack option being available again, as I’m not a fan of large side pockets.

I was a early adopter of the Paradox/SO Evolution 6300 packs and have been very happy with almost everything about them. Mine is getting a little long in the tooth, and due for replacing. Hopefully with the same basic pack layout, but with improved fabrics and upgraded harness.
Yes you will be able to go that route . 6300 has better bottle pockets and is a little larger than yours .., new harness and belt absorb less water and are a little lighter

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Will you be offering new belt pockets to match the new bags? If so, will the design will allow one handed operation? The current belt pockets are tough to use.
Last year we came out with new belt pockets that have a better one hand open and allow more placement options. They function. almost as well as Flight belt pockets

bellboy

Lil-Rokslider
Will you still be offering the internal load shelf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grapo13

FNG
Heard about your company on wolf precision podcast, loved hearing the founders mindset. Checked out your website really good looking stuff.

Lawnboi

WKR
Interested in the 2000 cu pack with more access. Something for shooting matches and taking on the canoe that won’t become water logged.

Can we see some pictures?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Worth a shot! But understand.

If it comes about and you need testers I’d be happy to pay to beat one up. My daypack leaves the house daily. Have always had an eye on your gila but need easier access.
We will keep it in mind.

Another option, that has not really been discussed , is the Saker / Brooks wing pockets will now be a stand alone , clip in. That will provide 2200 CI , and weigh about 13 ounces . They can be added to any pack, or can be used stand alone on a breakaway platform as a day rig. Also, you can use only one if desired. Example say you have a Divide at 4500 .. you can and both for winter use and have 6700 ish .

Lawnboi

WKR
We will keep it in mind.

Another option, that has not really been discussed , is the Saker / Brooks wing pockets will now be a stand alone , clip in. That will provide 2200 CI , and weigh about 13 ounces . They can be added to any pack, or can be used stand alone on a breakaway platform as a day rig. Also, you can use only one if desired. Example say you have a Divide at 4500 .. you can and both for winter use and have 6700 ish .
Got it, not interested in just the wings. I have a pack similar to the brooks that Iv tried in place only using wings and it just dosnt do what I want it to. I had a peregrine previously, and it was still just too much for edc, don’t care for all the extra room. Something 2-3k is about perfect, like a mini peregrine, u shaped zipper might be even better, and happens to work well for a weekend summer pack on top of that.

CoStick

WKR
How stain resistant are the new materials? One better than the other? Thank you

Clarktar

WKR
How stain resistant are the new materials? One better than the other? Thank you
Greasy bear has made my pack a bit darker now. I haven't tried to wash the grease out to see if color comes back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CoStick

WKR
Greasy bear has made my pack a bit darker now. I haven't tried to wash the grease out to see if color comes back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thank you, my daughter doesn’t hunt but likes to help pack out. She is due for a pack but needs to be cleanable for her travels