Seek Outside 2022 Pack Updates

bellboy

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a gap in between bag/frame and suspension to run a bladder on the integrated frame bags or would a guy need to move his bladder to a different location when using the internal load shelf to haul meat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
How do we get to try several bags before buying? Having had multiple reconstructive surgeries on knee, ankle and back in addition to having torn a muscle in my shoulder, fit and comfort at various loads is critical. But I don’t know if anyplace near me where I can try the bags for fit. Suggestions?

CoStick

WKR
Is there a gap in between bag/frame and suspension to run a bladder on the integrated frame bags or would a guy need to move his bladder to a different location when using the internal load shelf to haul meat?

I always run my bladder in the talon, there is a mesh holder on the inside part of talon. I don’t think there is a gap in the frame.

fishslap

WKR
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a unaweep 4800. If I normally wear 33-34 pants size, any feedback on the medium or large belt with the lumbar pad?

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a unaweep 4800. If I normally wear 33-34 pants size, any feedback on the medium or large belt with the lumbar pad
I am in the same boat, both the pack and waist size. I will be placing my order very soon as well. I wonder how the medium belt would be with insulated hunting gear on. My main use will be September elk hunting but may use later in the season down the road.

fishslap

WKR
Do you like wrapping around the front of your hip bone? Then large.
If not, then medium.
I do. My main concern was a situation where the large is fully tightened but still not tight enough. I’ve had this happen on kifaru belts and had to keep dropping down in size.

OP
RockChucker30

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Remember that the lumbar pad takes up some room too. Probably 75% of users like/need the lumbar. The pack fits me better without it.

This may help some people, especially if they're new to our stuff.

Jac

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 34 waist and the large fits me well. So far I prefer the belt without the lumbar pad but I do pack the pad on trips incase I feel the need for it. I do really like how the pack belt stays put and doesn’t slip down on me like other brands have

j33

WKR
For Hip Belt only orders, they still show “Black” or “Tan”. Are you working through old material for those or does the website need updating to new materials?

icb12

FNG
The goshawk 6300 bag in ultra looks like what I've been trying to achieve for years!

Curious on when "custom" ordering will be back up as well? Will symmetrical "long" pockets be an option? (Lanner 5400 side pocket layout)

And is replacing all the 3/4" webbing/tab loops with 1" an option?

OP
RockChucker30

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Customs should be back up next Thursday. We'll send out an emailer. Brooks pocket style has been discontinued in favor of the new side pocket which we think will be a better add on for most users.

bellboy

Lil-Rokslider
I would also be very interested in a 1” tab loop option

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have never had a 3/4 tab failure , they are plenty strong . That being said you can use 1 inch gatekeeper hardware easily … in fact last year we sent many packs out that way as 3/4 were simply not available due to supply chain