WTS Seekins Havak Element 300wm

Seekins Havak Element 300wm

$2000 Shipped/Insured to your FFL.

$400 for extras (see pic) SRS rail, NF Ultralight rings, Lapua Brass, Ammo.

Hunted 1 season.
A number of youth hunters all made 1 shot kills on elk and deer (4 deer and 5 elk) with supported shots between 150 yards and 509 yards (one unsupported shot at 50 yards).

This has been a very accurate rifle.
The rifle really likes Factory 200gr Terminal Ascent ammo, well under MOA. But I was working on a 212 ELDX load that showed a lot of promise.

There are some marks on the stock where paint came off when I removed my taped on dope charts and cheek riser. There are a few rub marks and minor dings here and there... but overall in excellent condition. I would be happy to provide a detailed video of the rifle to a serious buyer.

Attachments

• 20240409_132503.jpg
    20240409_132503.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Do you have a ballpark idea of how many rounds down the barrel?
Less than a couple hundred

I went through 40 or 50 rounds of cheap factory stuff for a barrel break in process, then I had shot a couple boxes of some quality stuff like factory Hornady eldx 200gr just in practice. Then my suppressor got out of jail so another box or so to re sight in. Then I started some load work up with 212 eldx bullets. Got a decent load pretty quickly, was grouping submoa... but then I realized the factory terminal ascent was grouping better, and went through a couple boxes in practice and getting velocities. But after that hunting season, I only put another box or so through it before I changed my mind and started setting up a 6.5creedmoor for the kids. That 6.5creed shot everything this past season, and the element didn't even leave the safe.

Back