Semi-live hunt with Jim in AZ

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Just spoke to Andrew and he's about 45 min out with his tag and license in hand. Looks like we'll be at it in a couple of hours! I brought along my go pro so maybe I'll get something on film

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Jim!!!!! WAAAAHOOOOO, "summer-salt on the floor," "jumping up and down" YEEEEEEEHAW. Way to get it done. Best live hunt for mule deer in a long time on the 'Slide. you the man. That buck is WAY WAY better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, no pun intended.
Dang, can't believe I forgot to check this yesterday, sorry I'm late. So cool.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Jim!!!!! WAAAAHOOOOO, "summer-salt on the floor," "jumping up and down" YEEEEEEEHAW. Way to get it done. Best live hunt for mule deer in a long time on the 'Slide. you the man. That buck is WAY WAY better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, no pun intended.
Dang, can't believe I forgot to check this yesterday, sorry I'm late. So cool.

Thanks Robby, it's been a blast so far

Very nice buck, great pig, and super scenery, what more could you want. Good job guys.

Mike

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Well we only saw about 8 does and a spike buck this afternoon.
Been sitting around the campfire shooting the shit. Getting ready for bed soon so we can get after em in the morning. Can't wait to see what shows up tomorrow!

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
About to head out for Andrews first morning. I've got a good feeling that he'll have an opportunity today.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
First thing this morning we located the nice 4x4
We were going to set up at a saddle hoping they would feed over to us but a coyote from below spooked them and they got out of dodge.
Been glassing and so far we've located 3 other groups of does of about 6 each and no bucks with them. They're here, just waiting for them to pop out.
Andrew glassing

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Andrew is stalking in on a 4 point right now
He's within 100yrds and the does already pulled out! Hope he sticks him. The buck has already lost his left side of his rack