Shed antlers: LET SEE UM!

ckleeves

Pretty much all from 2011, That was 200 lbs and probably 160 was from last season. I keep all the big brownies, all those are either small or white.

OP
B

bowinhand

Ckleeves, I have a taxidermist friend that says when I find enough we'll make a chandelier and sell it off for $$$.

Coop2424, Wow, what state did you find the moose in? pretty rare to find a moose shed in Colorado.

coop2424

I am in northern Idaho. These were actually found within 500 yards of my house then we got a lot of snow. I think there should be another 3-4 bulls that have dropped back there so hopefully can find them when the snow is gone.

OP
B

bowinhand

Lucky guy, the closest I've found deer/elk sheds is about 8-9miles from my house. still yet to find a moose though.

J-Daddy

Anybody can find the big ones!
Hey I've got the exact match to that one, found it in north west Nebraska a few years ago within minutes of telling my buddy I never find shed antlers...I'll sell it to you if the price is right, lol.

Juan_ID

Here's my biggest/smallest/only set of sheds I have ever found. ;)

And here's my biggest/only single...

And just a pic to put into perspective just how big the 2pt set is!

I have never gone shed hunting before, just happened to stumble upon these two great finds the same day while on a late season Idaho archery deer hunt in '08 I think...

Lawnboi

Anyone out looking for mulie antlers here. I just found a pretty good pile of em this last weekend, ill try to get some pics up. I didnt find any real monsters yet, but i found some that will definetly be nice deer by fall.