WKR
Just to much gun for you to handle?

Someone should snatch this right up.

Kris

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Ryan Avery

Now that you’ve experienced the 6-7 PRC, can you go back and update your post #2 regarding pros/cons?
IMO the only reason to build a 6-7 PRC over a 6UM is the brass availability ATM. The 6UM takes one step to neck down. The 6-7PRC takes three which will result in more crushed necks. The 6-7PRC requires more powder for similar velocity. Both require fire-forming and velocity is a toss up and barrel depend.

GoatPackr

WKR
Just tagging in. (My 6-7PRC was ordered from UM in January.)
What is your time line for pickup. I ordered not long after you and am probably around June.
You should be soon. Rok stocks are coming in now if that's what you ordered it with.

Kris

Tom-D

FNG
Does someone mind explaining to me what “clickers” are please. Iv never heard the term before

Does someone mind explaining to me what “clickers” are please. Iv never heard the term before
This is the most in depth discussion of it I’ve seen:

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
What is your time line for pickup. I ordered not long after you and am probably around June.
You should be soon. Rok stocks are coming in now if that's what you ordered it with.

Kris
I ordered 6UM at the top of the year. I got a call 2 weeks ago saying I was off to cerekote. I’m doing barreled action and dropping in a hnt26.

RogerPa

FNG

Kris
I don’t have a shipping date yet. It will be a Rokstok, but on the Vesper action. I figured I’d check with Mr. Blaine in a couple of weeks and see how it’s coming along. Looking forward to playing with it!

GoatPackr

WKR
I hope it's not much longer. I keep adding to it. Now I'm doing full multi color cerakote with a stencil pattern. Scope and all .
Hope that Maven is rugged enough to take a cerakote job.

Kris

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-130643_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326-130643_Brave.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 30