"Sheep are for Young Men" when hunting is more than just hunting

AKBorn

WKR
Best story I have read this year! Thanks for sharing the great story and awesome pics...your son should be very proud, but no prouder than his Dad! What did grampa have to say when he got the message?

This is the greatest hunt story on the 'slide. Great work and helluva young man you've got there.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
Best thing of seen on this site yet! We can agree to disagree on the seal JTF2 thing! :LOL: Congrats to the both of you!

Amazing story, thank you for sharing. So happy for both of you and the memories made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Thanks for sharing this, one of the best things I’ve read on the internet in a while for sure. Congrats to you both for completing such a great adventure!

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Amazing experience, and you captured and shared it so well through word and image. Congrats to Josh and to you. That young man is tough.

OP
Jimbob

Jimbob

WKR
Best story I have read this year! Thanks for sharing the great story and awesome pics...your son should be very proud, but no prouder than his Dad! What did grampa have to say when he got the message?

Grampa is back in Ontario so he was just wishing he was with us. Also, my Dad has a tonne of confidence in Josh so he was not surprised to get a message on opening day (Josh is a great shot and has taken a black bear and a mountain goat)

oenanthe

WKR
What a great story and a great write-up. Thank you for sharing this fine adventure. I bet you and Josh will share many more in years to come.