Sheepfeet cushion?

Wondering if anyone here can help me decide. Debating between single or extra cushion for sheepfeet. I feel i have relatively low arches and "lean" feet. I'm 6' 175 so not much extra on them. I'll be wearing schnees beartooth 200gm and not sure i should get extra cushion or not. Guess I'm unsure exactly what a perfect fit is for a boot like that. With a 3/16" powerstep my boots feel snug and like and extension of me with no lateral movement in toe box. With factory 1/8" insoles, i feel there might be a slight movement in toe area. I can still curl my toes quite easily with thicker insole. I am just not sure what people refer to as too tight. I am on my feet 8-10hrs a day standing primarily on one spot so thought the xtra cushion wouldn't hurt. I currently use a liner sock with heavy darn tough merino. Any help or info is appreciated still relatively new to the nice boot club. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Following. Did you get the answers you were looking for? I am eying the Sheepfeet however don’t know if I want to spend the coin on them just yet

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I recently got 2 pairs, one I put in a pair of crispi boots and one went into a pair of asolos.

The Crispis got the cushion. The asolos didn’t. I personally feel like the cushion is nice but not strictly necessary.

Jeffro

FNG
I run the cushioned set. They are so dang comfortable. Originally I ordered them to take up some extra volume in the boots I had, but they even work well in my low volume Crispi that I use in the summer. As with the previous statement, I am sure they are very comfortable with normal cushion as well.

The extra cushion took up too much room in my kennetreks. The single fits like superfeet but I don’t like my SF at all.

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
I run the extra cushion and have had no problems whatsoever in either my kenetreks or Crispi's

Oakridge

FNG
I also got the extra cushion and am very happy. It’s not as thick as I thought it would be so didn’t make my crispi’s too tight.

Samson7x

WKR
Do we like the heel stabilizer or no?

Looks like they are 20% off right now so thinking I need to try some.

fishslap

WKR
I’ve been using them for years in my scarpa kinesis pros. Double cushion with heel stabilizer. The only reason I wouldn’t get double cushion is if I had a high volume foot in a low volume boot where I simply don’t have the space.

Do we like the heel stabilizer or no?

Looks like they are 20% off right now so thinking I need to try some.

I got two pair, both double cushion but one with heel stabilizer. I think both are great?

I got the heel stabilized version first and run that in Crispi Guides. Then I picked up a pair of Crispi Colorados. Tried them without SF and didn’t like them. With the no heel version they are money. However they feel a bit stiffer than the Guides so maybe don’t need extra support…

Stiff boot - no heel support would be my recommendation.

Samson7x

WKR
I got two pair, both double cushion but one with heel stabilizer. I think both are great?

I got the heel stabilized version first and run that in Crispi Guides. Then I picked up a pair of Crispi Colorados. Tried them without SF and didn’t like them. With the no heel version they are money. However they feel a bit stiffer than the Guides so maybe don’t need extra support…

Stiff boot - no heel support would be my recommendation.

I'm primarily using summits and nevadas with lower stiffness rating so may try with the heel support.