Shooting prone

Seriously just practice how you can.
Pronghorn are in all types of terrain and vegetation.
You never know what shot may present itself.

Just go hunting. It will either come together or it won't. But it will be fun.

Yup yup. The front rest makes allot of difference. From steadiness to proper body positioning. I look at things a bit differently than some. I think true efficiency with a weapon comes from allot of range time and proper fundamentals in many shooting situations. Repeated fundamentals becomes habit. Now with all of that said. Throw adrenaline and an animal in the mix and some people just go brain dead. That’s why we hunt the adrenaline and the challenge. I wish I was like my kid. He is calm as a cucumber until he sees the animal dead then he’s all manners of undone. 75% of the guys I know use sand bags and some sort of rest. The other 25% just use the best shooting position for the situation. Like your drawers it’s up too ya.
Must be related to your kid, My dad told me years ago I have never seen anyone as relaxed as you when shooting an animal and the go all to hell once you see its dead. Sure miss him.

Lowg08

WKR
Must be related to your kid, My dad told me years ago I have never seen anyone as relaxed as you when shooting an animal and the go all to hell once you see its dead. Sure miss him.
It’s the dangedest thing I’ve ever seen. He shot a doe in Kentucky year before last bow hunting. 12 years old. Blowing snow he is in a log jam. Draws and pinwheels her heart from his knees at 15 yards. She fell in sight I was just 30 yards from him. I seen her fall and when I turned around here he come both arms up bow in hand dead run. Yelling I got her I got her. If I had a Yoo-hoo. I would have handed it to him. Would have been shook up with the lid blowed off. That kid shook for 30 minutes.

Sorry op. I get hung up on my kids. If this was a competition dance site. I’d be bragging on my girl lol.
Seriously just practice how you can.
Pronghorn are in all types of terrain and vegetation.
You never know what shot may present itself.

Just go hunting. It will either come together or it won't. But it will be fun.
This is the best advice. Just practice shooting and go have fun

WKR
Pay attention now, because I'm a seasoned antelope hunting expert, having killed exactly one.

I shot it at 300 yards, kneeling, off of shooting sticks. The sagebrush in the area I was hunting did not permit a prone position.