Shot Show 2024

Wapiti151

WKR
What announcements are you looking for this year?

-Swarovski supposedly has a new release for January. An IS bino? Maybe an SLC-RF without ballistics (unlikely but this is what I want)?

-TBAC supposedly will release new Magnus sizes. This will likely be suppressor number two for me.

-Will Nightforce listen to Rokslide? SHV gen2, new FFP reticles?

-Will Tikka offer 6 CM or 7 PRC this year?
Swaro hunting line additions 2025

TxLite

WKR
It’s dropped, sounds like 30 oz…fluted bolt, and very smooth.
Where did you see the weight? I’d heard they dropped almost a pound off the original, which would put them in the 21oz range for the short action

Wapiti151

WKR
Where did you see the weight? I’d heard they dropped almost a pound off the original, which would put them in the 21oz range for the short action
I was told around 30 at SHOT. I’m not sure if that was long or short though…can’t remember. We will see when specs are released. Hope it’s lighter. That action was silky smooth, I know that. It was also HEAVILY lubed though.

TxLite

WKR
I was told around 30 at SHOT. I’m not sure if that was long or short though…can’t remember. We will see when specs are released. Hope it’s lighter. That action was silky smooth, I know that. It was also HEAVILY lubed though.
30 on the LA wouldn’t be the worst thing. If that’s on the SA then I’d be pretty disappointed