Shot Show 2024

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been wondering if NF has anything up their sleeve this year. A lighter atacr in a 30 mm tube would be a knock out, or another 30mm 42 obj nxs but with more features like locking turrets, ffp, windage caps, more zoom, non twisting eyepieces…beggars can be choosers.

CorbLand

WKR
I think this is year three of saying, a Sig Cross in 300 WSM would be pretty cool. Not in the magnum though, I want the standard Cross chambered in 300 short.

Last edited:
I’d like to see a Tikka T2.5X

A howa mini sized tikka.

Imagine a mini action T3x shrunk and shortened with a 2.5” mag offered in .223, 300bo, 350 legend, 6ARC & 6.5 grundle with 16” 5/8 threaded barrels. Available in standard LOP and youth + spacers t3x style stock or a ROKstok from the factory. Stainless only. And they cost $500

Also they could switch the proprietary scope rail to machined pic rail in all models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woods89

WKR
I’d like to see a Tikka T2.5X

A howa mini sized tikka.

Imagine a mini action T3x shrunk and shortened with a 2.5” mag offered in .223, 300bo, 350 legend, 6ARC & 6.5 grundle with 16” 5/8 threaded barrels. Available in standard LOP and youth + spacers t3x style stock or a ROKstok from the factory. Stainless only. And they cost $500

Also they could switch the proprietary scope rail to machined pic rail in all models.

THIS!!!!!!!

northernalpine

Lil-Rokslider
(1) Increased ammunition production/price drops in ‘24
(2) Wider selection of low power 50mm scopes under $1k
(3) Higher scrutiny QA/QC from everyone. Literally EVERYONE.
(Bonus) More cooperative efforts between manufacturers in the industry - eg Savage & Proof.

swampfox

FNG
What announcements are you looking for this year?

-Swarovski supposedly has a new release for January. An IS bino? Maybe an SLC-RF without ballistics (unlikely but this is what I want)?
Do you think this swaro release is related to the price drop on 42mm ELs this year? Maybe clearing out the EL inventory for a new bino to either take its place or as an SLC replacement? I could see them wanting to get the ELs out of the picture to push sales either towards the NL (for SV) or a new non-SV bino that replaces the SLC as the lower cost option.

Last edited:

10ringer

WKR
Show is 4 days out!
I’ve managed to shrug off all gun sales this holiday season in the hopes for a Tikka chambered in 7prc. Come-on Tikka, take our money!!!