Shout out to my brother and his bull

bigharge

WKR
My brother is on here every now and then but I wanted to just say in a public manner how proud and impressed I am with him. Here is his bull that he shot this year on public land in Montana. He got me hooked on chasing elk over 3 years ago as we grew up in Texas only really chasing whitetail. With 0 experience or connections he did almost all of the research, scouting, and preparation on how to tackle this thing called elk hunting. He puts in more work with limited time than anyone I know and the only time he slows down on the mountain is when hes waiting on me. He is now 3 for 3 on general tag elk with a bow and that is worth bragging on in my book. I got sick this year and had to leave early but he stuck it out solo and got it done again. So a special congrats to my favorite hunting partner.
3ca9ab9bef4b5ec5036525f9d12fc681.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You got sick enough to leave? In my book even if a partner can’t hit the hills he is just as important for moral support. I hope you had a really good reason to bail out on him.

Yes he should be proud of his accomplishments. 3 for 3 on public land is a very good track record. Congratulations to your brother.

gburk

WKR
Awesome job bigharge bro! 3 bulls for his first 3 archery elk hunts is impressive. an inspiration to all of us Texans 😃

elkguide

WKR
Great bull and dedication to the hunt!

You have some big shoes to follow. (and definitely good ones!)