Unknown Munitions Experience

Michael Pawul

Lil-Rokslider
Giving a shout out to @Unknown Munitions . I reached out for some gunsmithing help and they were amazing to deal with. Busy time of the year but they were able to get my rifle back to me in a week. Great customer service, friendly folks, and competitive pricing on top of it. Will definitely be giving them my business in the future, even at a 2 hour drive one way.

Brian77

FNG
I have purchased 1 gun, and had another load developed for my rifle. Both experiences were very positive. Looking forward to doing more business with the guys. The cerakote job was also excellent.

amassi

WKR
Even though I have to ship them stuff they get all my business now. The quality of the work is superb, the customer service and communication is superb. The guts to take on big projects like the UM Tikka rings and deliver is something to be applauded and rewarded. Then they come out with threaded pins and ship for free to all the previous orders that asked for them, I offered to pay or buy something to offset the cost and they just sent them and a nice sticker. They stand behind everything.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I recently damaged a Tikka ring by mounting it incorrectly, and they replaced it for free even though it was my fault, and I offered to buy the replacement. Great customer service.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, great CS.
I had bought a rifle in another state, had it shipped to them, they cut and threaded the barrel and had it all done in a week. This was a rush job on my end due to a shooting event and I drove 7 hours to pick it up. And great store!

Randy

Purchased several items from them and they have been nothing but great! Last order I had a shell holder missing from my priming tool. Called them and customer service was incredible to work with and got the shell holder to me in two days.

Shoot to hunt podcast is also incredible!

sveltri

WKR
I bought a $7 spring from them, they went out of their way to reduce the shipping fee. I will buy whatever I can from them moving forward.