shredded toes under load?

Wrench

WKR
Are you one of those whose toes get destroyed once your pack gets chubby? Ive spent most of my life dealing with it. I've tried about $97K worth of boots, every lacing technique known, Vaseline, moleskin, boot grease, living in crocs for a month to toughen my feet....nothing has panned out.

Until last year.....I had a pair of vibram 5 fingers and they were a fuzz big and I planned to try them as stalking shoes so I needed a sock. I found merino non slip toe socks on the end of America dot com (amazon) and gave them a try.

Total game changer. I've tried liner socks before and it was not for me. My foot would never lock down like I wanted, felt less stable...etc. The toe socks were none of that and everything I wanted. Zero cooked off skin between the toes, no shredded pinky toe and the non slip was epic for stability.

If you have this problem in your life....i wish you the same success. I dealt with having my toes destroyed for decades.....never again.

ChrisAU

WKR
Yes...always got blisters between my toes when doing strenuous activity, even in HS playing sports. Injinji merino toe sock liners and voila...happy feet. Wear a light OTC Merino sock over them and the combo is money. Knock on wood, never had a foot issue since I started hunting in that combo a couple years ago.

4Cody4

FNG
I bought a pair of the injini socks for an ultra marathon at the recommendation of a few other runners. They weren’t for me with my shoes at the time, but it’s easy to see how they eliminate blisters.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Trail Toes cream fixed that issue for me. Tried the toe socks. I'd rather walk barefoot over broken glass than deal with those things lol. The Trail Toes fixes chafing issues everywhere and it's cheap and lasts forever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk