Sig Cross Trigger

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone seen or heard about an aftermarket Sig Cross single stage trigger?

c670809

FNG
Not any help here but the trigger on the Cross is pretty good. I know it is a two-stage. I'm pretty picky and have been happy with the cross trigger. If you haven't, you might try it before looking for a replacement.

OP

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Cross. I don't like hunting with a 2 stage trigger.

Weldor

WKR
Agreed, after the recall the adjustment seems a little better. Have not seen any after market triggers though. Timney or trigger tech would be a nice ad on.

On the cross I had I thought the trigger was pretty good. There were other things I didn’t like about it which led to me selling it but I didn’t have any problem with the trigger. I’m used to shooting two stage AR triggers though so the two stage didn’t bother me at all.

I don’t recall seeing any aftermarket triggers out for it yet, but I wasn’t interested or looking for one.

OP

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
I have never seen the benefit of a 2 stage trigger. I also have several rifles with timney and trigger tech triggers and amazing is not what I would call the sig cross trigger IMO. I would consider it not bad. Everyone is different though.

For what it's worth, my trigger sucks after the recall. Shot really great before the recall, but now when I take out the slack and press through the trigger, there's a 50% chance the trigger will move but not break the shot. I have it on the lowest weight setting, and may need to go back up to see if that fixes it. Will be focusing on a lot of dry fire practice to help with this.

I reached out to Sig to ask if they plan to offer the new match grade trigger for upgrade, and they said it's not something they're planning to do at this time. I then reached out to Timney on 5/3/22, and they said they don't have anything in the works but do listen to customers. I hope someone is working on a trigger.

Jason, nothing in the works at this time. However, we are always listening to customer feedback. We appreciate yours very much.

Bentley Ohrtman
Timney Triggers
Customer Service
2020 W Quail Avenue Phoenix AZ 85027
Office: (623) 223-1111, Fax (623) 223-1112