Sig Zulu 6 Binos

Hey everybody . I’m intrigued by the image stabilization that’s on the Sig Zulu 6 binos . Seems like it’s a real game changer. The MSRP is $799 for the 16x42 . Is that worth it compared to other binos in that price range ?
Thoughts ?
Experience ?
Is the hype real ?
Also and maybe more importantly , where actually has them in stock ??
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rilsee

FNG
I spent about 20 minutes behind these at the hunting summit. Someone had both the 10s and 16s.

I bought the 10s as soon as I got to service. I was able to order them direct from sig. The 16s were out of stock and I would have rather gotten the 16s. But they really do make a HUGE difference.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a pair, very limited use, so far. I will put them through the paces scouting. I am going to bring them and my Zulu 9s scouting to compare them.

Rilsee

FNG
I purchased the Zulu 6, 10X binos. I really love them. They do struggle in low light scenarios. I knew they would due to the small objective lenses. However, the stabilization makes up for that in my opinion.

If these are your only pair of binoculars you will be able to find game well, but you will struggle when it’s darker. When it gets brighter as the morning progresses you will be amazed at how easy it is to pick things out while free handing these. It’s more clear than if you had binos on a tripod if it was windy.