Sight housing/arrow clearance at distance

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
Long story short, I'm comfortable at about 92 yards on the dial, but past that, I'm a little nervous about contact with my sight housing. I've searched but haven't found an exact answer. Is there a distance that you "need" to have between your arrow and housing. I'm probably more concerned with fletchings hitting, that I am about the arrow. I'm trying to get around the whole "screw it, let's find out" option.

HbDane

WKR
An easy way to find out depending on your rest is move your dial all the way down flip your rest or release tension on your rest so the launcher is in the up position, turn your arrow around so that vanes are closest to sight, hold arrow in position so it lines up with d loop and see if it clears.

Or you can lower the sight and shoot an arrow and find out 😂

OP
J

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
An easy way to find out depending on your rest is move your dial all the way down flip your rest or release tension on your rest so the launcher is in the up position, turn your arrow around so that vanes are closest to sight, hold arrow in position so it lines up with d loop and see if it clears.

Or you can lower the sight and shoot an arrow and find out 😂
You know how you read something and then think, DUHH?! Thanks!