Silicone lids group buy

Clarktar

WKR
Ok order is in . I may come up short a few and sorry Reburn I didn't order brown, I had the order before your post.

I did forward the info to toaks. And I'll also forward them the result of this group buy. I asked them to be a retailer for the lids because of the fit/use/ compatibility with their mugs.

I also ordered a 450 toaks for the GF (her burffday will be on our next mountain scouting trip) and hoping the smaller lids I got on Amazon work just like the Lid96 does. I'll post results.

For info the lid is a stretch fit when cold. I came up with a technique to mount it without burning fingers. Dunno if I should do a video or just explain with pictures.

I've got a 16hr shift tomorrow so I'll get more info when I can and I'll PM with details when I get the lids in

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sounds like I need to order some toaks now!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Ok order is in . I may come up short a few and sorry Reburn I didn't order brown, I had the order before your post.

I did forward the info to toaks. And I'll also forward them the result of this group buy. I asked them to be a retailer for the lids because of the fit/use/ compatibility with their mugs.

I also ordered a 450 toaks for the GF (her burffday will be on our next mountain scouting trip) and hoping the smaller lids I got on Amazon work just like the Lid96 does. I'll post results.

For info the lid is a stretch fit when cold. I came up with a technique to mount it without burning fingers. Dunno if I should do a video or just explain with pictures.

I've got a 16hr shift tomorrow so I'll get more info when I can and I'll PM with details when I get the lids in

Thats ok I'm not picky on color. Thanks for putting this together!!!!

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Sounds like I need to order some toaks now!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I can confirm the lid fits the 750ml (95mm) toaks, olicamp space saver and old GSI mugs. (theyre all probably +/- 95mm)

so I would assume that any mug that will nest a 32oz nalgene will work. The cups with a fatter rolled lip are tougher to get on but once mounted are secure

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Lids are in, im going to start PM's in order of posts

PayPal preferred.

I still don't know what it's gonna cost to ship I'm estimating $3 or less. If you guys dont mind just doing $3 for shipping that covers my cost to get packaging, tape, time and postage. Lids came in right a $3 each
3c53de793190c17e72f23fb426ac27f3.jpg

Lids are in, im going to start PM's in order of posts

PayPal preferred.

I still don't know what it's gonna cost to ship I'm estimating $3 or less. If you guys dont mind just doing $3 for shipping that covers my cost to get packaging, tape, time and postage. Lids came in right a $3 each
3c53de793190c17e72f23fb426ac27f3.jpg

Just sent you the funds Lion. Thank you very much.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Oh hey fellas if your handle isn't at least part of your PayPal account name PM me with your PayPal name too. Otherwise I'm just guessing since I have the lids sorted by rokslide handle.

I think I PMed everyone.

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Aktroutbum, jbehredt, C.bow, bradarnett, sterlingsilva and Reburn you lids are out.

Monday or Tuesday is expected delivery time.

Never massed shipped like this always did one offs in flat rate boxes off tye classified.

Just for info cheapest shipping was $3.78 for 2 lids to AK and 3 lids to MI. most expensive $4.81 for 3 lids to CO. Didn't realise mail went up so much. Had the mail lady explain their zone rates, seems wierd CO cost more.

...not looking for extra cash I'm only out a few bucks so I'm not worried... at least I didn't lose my ass and get stuck with 45 lids lmao. Just note I gotta bump the flat ship charge to $4 to cover my end for the rest if the lids.

When I get the initial lids sent out I'll post what I have extra

Thanks guys

Aktroutbum, jbehredt, C.bow, bradarnett, sterlingsilva and Reburn you lids are out.

Never massed shipped like this always did one offs in flat rate boxes off tye classified.

Just for info cheapest shipping was $3.78 for 2 lids to AK and 3 lids to MI. most expensive $4.81 for 3 lids to CO. Didn't realise mail went up so much. Had the mail lady explain their zone rates, seems wierd CO cost more.

...not looking for extra cash I'm only out a few bucks so I'm not worried... at least I didn't lose my ass and get stuck with 45 lids lmao. Just note I gotta bump the flat ship charge to $4 to cover my end for the rest if the lids.

Thanks guys

Hey Myles, I sent you a couple more bucks. It’s not right for you to have to pay anything towards this group buy. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Oh hey fellas if your handle isn't at least part of your PayPal account name PM me with your PayPal name too. Otherwise I'm just guessing since I have the lids sorted by rokslide handle.

I think I PMed everyone.

Did you have me in your initial list, or no? Want to make sure before I send you $$$ - didn't get a PM.

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Did you have me in your initial list, or no? Want to make sure before I send you $$$ - didn't get a PM.
Yessir 3 lids mixed color lids I got you a red, wht n BLK set aside. Sorry for the No PM thought I got everyone on the list.

The list I have still awaiting funds/shipping

Realunlucky 3 red
Clarktar 2 red, 1 wht
Jhm2023 2 red
Wyoelk PAID - 1 BLK
Brendan 3 mixed colors
Wind gypsy 2 red

I should have 2 wht 2 BLK to spare

A screwed up one thing, shoulda got a few 80mm lids for the 350/450 toaks didn't realize I had one im sure other do too.

Any way hope you guys enjoy.

I've got to Jeep in the shop for brakes tomorrow and then work 3 shifts sun, Mon' Tues and off scouting Wednesday so I may not ship the balance till I get back Saturday. Sorry for any delay guys

Last edited:

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Thanks guys

Sent you a couple more bucks too. Feel the same was as Ak Troutbum.

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
Thanks brotha, I appreciate.

Hope you guys like the lids, like I do

Wyoelk and realunlucky are in the mail

OP
LionHead

LionHead

WKR
I'd like to get 2 red ones.
Clarktar, Brendan and wind gypsy are packed and set aside for shipping.

Jhm2023 I haven't heard back from,
So as it stands I have

5 whites,
2 blacks and
1 red

if anyone else is interested or wants another. I'm sure these would get eaten up in the classifieds just giving you guys 1st dibs