Silicone lids group buy

TheCougar

WKR
So I actually did order some of these. I ordered some in red and in black. If I remember correctly, after I take out what I was getting for myself, I'll have 8 red and 8 black.

Once they deliver I will get a post up on this thread and in the classifieds to let everyone know what is available.
I’ll take a couple as well.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
It's looking like the lids will be in next week. Once I get them I'll get some pictures or a video up showing it on my TOAKS Light 650 mL to let everyone see what they would actually be getting. I ordered what should be the same ones as the original group buy but I want folks to see and know what they are getting with this batch.

I don't have the cost figured up yet. Looks like when the last group buy was done they were $2.50 but the lids now cost $2.65. Total cost (cost of lids plus shipping) from EZpots Wholesale came out to $3.39 per lid. As far as cost to y'all we are probably looking at $4 per lid plus some flat shipping cost. I don't know what shipping costs are but I'd guess $4 or $5 based on LionHead's previous experience.

Just wanted to let everyone know where things stood and give everyone an idea on cost in case that changes anyone's mind about wanting one. I'll be PM'ing folks in the order of their comments in regards to whether or not they are still in based on the cost estimate and what color they want. That way those who spoke up first can have first dibs on color preference.

GotDraw?

WKR
I'll take two if you have them.
JL

It's looking like the lids will be in next week. Once I get them I'll get some pictures or a video up showing it on my TOAKS Light 650 mL to let everyone see what they would actually be getting. I ordered what should be the same ones as the original group buy but I want folks to see and know what they are getting with this batch.

I don't have the cost figured up yet. Looks like when the last group buy was done they were $2.50 but the lids now cost $2.65. Total cost (cost of lids plus shipping) from EZpots Wholesale came out to $3.39 per lid. As far as cost to y'all we are probably looking at $4 per lid plus some flat shipping cost. I don't know what shipping costs are but I'd guess $4 or $5 based on LionHead's previous experience.

Just wanted to let everyone know where things stood and give everyone an idea on cost in case that changes anyone's mind about wanting one. I'll be PM'ing folks in the order of their comments in regards to whether or not they are still in based on the cost estimate and what color they want. That way those who spoke up first can have first dibs on color preference.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
OK if TimtedSnow, GotDraw? and Team4LongGun are all in for 2 lids that should mean all the ones I have ordered are spoken for. I've already reached out to TimtedSnow so depending on what colors he wants GotDraw? and Team4Long Gun y'all may be stuck without a choice on color.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Well the lids actually came in today. I made a video of them and have been trying to get the file size small enough to upload on here but it won't let me. If y'all are wanting to see it just message me your email address or something and I can shoot it over to y'all. LionHead pretty much covered everything in his video (found early in this thread). They fit tight and aren't going to come off unless you take them off. They aren't too difficult to get on and off and will sit on top of the pot if you just want to place it there while boiling to use it as a cover.

From doing some online calculators for shipping cost I'm just going to be doing a $4 flat rate. Some showed to be a little over that and some showed to be a little under.

I'll be reaching out to all of y'all.

***They did send me three extra brown lids. Whoever speaks up first on those gets them. Same deal - $4 each and $4 for shipping unless you are already getting some and I'm just adding them to your first order.

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to rj2 and TonySkyline, all lids were paid for and shipped out as of yesterday.

Hope the rest of you put them things to good use and drop some animals this fall.